Reviews for Nobody's Fool
GinaStar chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
OOHHH...I love the cliffie!
Petuniac3 chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
The true torture of fanfiction is reading an enthralling chapter and having to wait for the next-oh the agony
icansoar chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Very interesting. Looking forward to your next update.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Great chapter. I am wondering what Harry is going to say when he finds out about Dumbledore. please keep up the great work and please update soon.
etherian chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
I am hooked! I do hope there will be more, soon!
lapapillonne chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Oh I quite like the makings of this story. Please do continue! It's dark and horrid and bloody and awesome. I do hope that you don't portray Snape as a nice guy, however. He isn't the type to be nice even to his friends and as much as I love a reformed/nice/fluffy Snape on occasion, I would be disappointed to see it here.

Thank you for your hard work and may the muses bestow you with their blessings,

Adrienne
fan-freak121 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Oh I hope Severus doesn't die! That was so sad and sweet for what he did for Harry, I can't wait until the next update.
GinaStar chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Love this one!
SuddenPsychosis chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Wow. Awesome. Can't wait for me.

Cheers.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Great chapter. I love Dobby. Please keep up the great work and please update soon.
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
I like this story. I hope you update it soon!
Corinn chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Umm...I think you updated the wrong story with this chapter
The Spiked Dragon chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Um... I don't mean to be rude or anything but you put up the incorrect chapter, this is the second chapter to your other story the one called: The Last Will and Testament of Lilly Evans Potter. I'm looking forward to reading the true second chapter of Nobody's Fool though.
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Wow! Will Severus be able to save Harry? Or has Dumbledore gone too far,by letting Voldemort get his hands on Harry? And how does Voldemort intend to kill Harry? Can't wait to find out. Thanks,lightnshadows
SachaSacha chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Great start ! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »