Reviews for Nobody's Fool
attyfan chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Glad that Snape seems to be recovering ... can't wait until he tells Harry what Dumbledore has been hiding from him.
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Can't wait for the next update. :D
Ginnylove9990 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Another great chapter. Thank goodness Hermione and Ron are all right. I hope Snap tells Harry about Dumbledore soon. Please keep up the great work and please update soon.
Nadirha chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
I tried reading this story because I found the abstract really appealing, even though the genre wasn't really to my taste. And I must say, I'm glad I did ! I really enjoyed these first chapters, and I'll come back for the next for sure !

I love your Snape, and I want to know how Harry will help him, and what will happen when Harry learns of Dumbledore's duplicity. I hope Snape and Harry will come to an understanding and even more, but I hope Snape will keep his snappiness and remain a not-so-nice character.

Thank you for sharing !
Ginnylove9990 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Oh you all ways end it at the great part. You know how to keep us coming back for more. And I think that is awesome. So please keep up the awesome work and please update soon. I for one want to know what is going to happen next.
SuddenPsychosis chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Oh. Em. Gee. I'm so very worried about Snape now. Can't wait to read more.
icansoar chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Ah, I knew Snape would get some repercussion for saving Harry's magical core. I hope Harry and Dobby figure out a way to help him soon. Looking forward to your next update!
attyfan chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Poor Severus ... I hope that he will be OK.
GinaStar chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
OOHH..another cliffie! Love it!
etherian chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Wonderful story! I am dying for Snape because I do know headaches like that. Please help him, Harry!
Gemini Peverell chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Oh... Oh! Such an intense and captivating story! Please, Update Soon! As Soon As Possible!
attyfan chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Hope Harry isn't too sickened once he learns the truth about Albus.
GinaStar chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
OOHHH...I love the cliffie!
Petuniac3 chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
The true torture of fanfiction is reading an enthralling chapter and having to wait for the next-oh the agony
icansoar chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Very interesting. Looking forward to your next update.
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »