Reviews for Nobody's Fool
daisy.tya chapter 21 . 11/27/2013
wawwwww i love you story but the end is the very very best epilogue i read (sniff )
Sheankelor chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Quite a wonderful tale, one that has suitable distracted me all evening. Thank you for writing such a lovely Snape, Harry and of course Dobby.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
:)))) thank you for sharing this beautiful story :) it was lovely to see Severus being apart of the family!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
A half-sister? That was unexpected. Woohoo, die Voldemort!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
After all this time, always.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Tortured through legilimency! Shite, damn you Voldemort!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Is Severus a squib now? :o
Lily-Magnolia chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
:'( that is a beautiful prayer, Sev.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
The Dark Lord—who made no excuses about his intention to kill the Boy Who Lived and wreak death and destruction on the Wizarding World, or Albus Dumbledore—who led his followers down a false path of redemption only to use their weaknesses and blind faith against them in the end.

Damn, I love your comparison, damn accurate to the core.
Olivia-twiFan chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
Amazing story. Loved the end
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
The end of this story is so beautiful! An amazing piece of writing!
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
Well...it would have been nice to see Snape with a family of his own, and not just Harry's (widowers have been known to remarry), but this was a lovely story, and an extremely sweet ending.
tigerlily124 chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
I liked this story very much! Thank you!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
very good!
Lab12 chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
hmmmmmm... enjoying your story quite bit so far, ... buuuuut one thing I don't understand how can it be a new information to Harry, that LM can sent him false visions when the incident at the ministry had happened and how can he ask, if LV can posses him in of your chapters, when just now they used the memory of the possession in the ministry, to get rid of LV? Usually I don't comment on things like that in fanfictions, but I think your story is very much worth the effort. :)
301 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »