Reviews for Nobody's Fool
Tien chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
I looked this story a lot, and your writing continues to improve and is quite excellent. The only major thing I spotted is right here at the very end: in Britain the thumbs up sign is often considered lewd.
Kay Kay chapter 21 . 3/1/2014
Woah! What an amazing AMAZING story that is. You are such a good writer. There was not one part which was boring or difficult to read; it was all soo smooth. An the story itself. So exciting but also sad at the same time. It's soo good how you managed to comine the suspense moments with the lighter ones and then again write melancholic! I had so much pleasure reading this story. Great, great work!
ThatLittleThing chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
I LOVE IT OH GOD IT'S AWESOME GOOD GOOD WRITING thank you so much.
julesdap chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
...I really shouldn't have started this so close to exams. This is... addictive.
daisy.tya chapter 21 . 11/27/2013
wawwwww i love you story but the end is the very very best epilogue i read (sniff )
Sheankelor chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Quite a wonderful tale, one that has suitable distracted me all evening. Thank you for writing such a lovely Snape, Harry and of course Dobby.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
:)))) thank you for sharing this beautiful story :) it was lovely to see Severus being apart of the family!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
A half-sister? That was unexpected. Woohoo, die Voldemort!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
After all this time, always.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Tortured through legilimency! Shite, damn you Voldemort!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Is Severus a squib now? :o
Lily-Magnolia chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
:'( that is a beautiful prayer, Sev.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
The Dark Lord—who made no excuses about his intention to kill the Boy Who Lived and wreak death and destruction on the Wizarding World, or Albus Dumbledore—who led his followers down a false path of redemption only to use their weaknesses and blind faith against them in the end.

Damn, I love your comparison, damn accurate to the core.
Olivia-twiFan chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
Amazing story. Loved the end
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
The end of this story is so beautiful! An amazing piece of writing!
305 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »