Reviews for Nobody's Fool
Saint Snape chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
I loved how you ended this. Made me cry a little but very happy for Severus.
Saramagician chapter 20 . 11/29/2012
Oh! It was interesting! I liked it! I'm waiting for your Heaven story!
ShortySC22 chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
I'm glad the story's finished and I liked how you ended the story.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
amazing story! but there is no mention of the other horcruxes. doesnt detract from the brilliance of the story of course. great job!
tydeerose chapter 20 . 11/1/2012
ohhhhhhhh loveeee it!i cant wait for more on Heaven
KW2009 chapter 20 . 10/31/2012
Look forward to that :)
QuillandBlood chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Couldn't there be an Epologue? (is that how you spell it? It looks wrong)
I'd love to see everyone's expression if Snape, Harry and Dobby turned up in the Great Hall during dinner and annocenced that they defeated Voldemort! Maybe Dumbledore could get his punishment and Severus could explain to Harry about Heaven. And Draco Malfoy could realise his mistake...
Bloodfire87 chapter 20 . 10/24/2012
Yay! I'm excited to hear about Heaven! Can't wait! And this was a fantastic story, was definitely a different spin on things. Cheers!

Guest chapter 20 . 10/23/2012
Not a bad little story, I give you: one golden star.

Hope to see more of your work one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
DarkenedRose24 chapter 20 . 10/23/2012
-pout- awww... Should make a second story... I sorta wanna se how far sna... Severus and harry's relationship go.
ZippyStar chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
Go Dobby!
Saint Snape chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
Loved this story! Can't wait to read about Heaven!
sarahsezlove chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
Well...this was just wonderful from start to finish. It's not often that I come across such originality, but your take on Dobby and the power of house-elf magic really made this something special. I look forward to your Heaven update.
aliengirlguy chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
not bad, but i wouldn't have minded an epilogue. its open to a sequel as well, written this way. HP never seems to have dealed with the memory of his assault, their is no closure there, and snapes own mental scars are not resolved either.
Alex chapter 20 . 10/22/2012