Reviews for Backyard Jungle
Skamikaze chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Hmmm... I can't help but feel that this was slightly incomplete.

Nice, funny, well-written, but not 'written' enough :P

I'd like to see a continuation of the whole Hyuuga interaction soon.

Have fun :)
Skamikaze chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Helllllo :/

Sorry for not reviewing when the chapter came out, I would have but I kinda forgot and... ahem.

Anywho, I thought that this chapter was your absolute best. Perfect theme, perfect writing style, perfect delively of your ideas, perfect touch of sadness and irony... perfect ending. Perfect everything. It was an absolutely amazing read for me. Everything was so damn vivid :)

As for ideas on Kyuubi, I thought that it could either be the destructive neighbourhood stray no-one likes, Naruto befriends, and well, yada yada. I was thinking you could have someone kill that dog and Naruto breaks or something, but that would be too evil for a story as happy as yours. The 'Outcast that Naruto befriends at school' seems a little cliched, although in my opinion your style suits that a little better. You could still go with the first suggestion, if you're going to write at all :(

You seem to have gone on hiatus or something.

Well, I hope you still continue your story. Please do. It's always a pleasure reading it.

Update soon.
Lazebe chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
The first chapter was adorable. I originally thought it was a little weird, but you quickly showed me that you were trying to portray a happy mood for the beginning of the story, and then I couldn't help but laugh at Naruto's thoughts and your use of pretty scenes to depict a happy childhood for a character who is constantly portrayed as someone who has had a shitty childhood. I love it.

The second chapter was touching. I wish he was a little bit better at origami too. :(

I haven't read chapter three yet, but I just wanted to tell you that I liked what I've read. Thank you for sharing.
Spiral Reflection chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Super cute!
Skamikaze chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Yayy!

You're still going good.

Try to give a few more character perspectives, if possible.
Narisa16 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I love it so far! Please continue!
Skamikaze chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Not bad at all :)

Try some non-AU stories too.