Reviews for The Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans Potter
Espied7 chapter 23 . 12/13
Fun story!
SkyeMoor chapter 9 . 11/20
"of being the only man he's ever known" - this isn't right. should be reworded. "Only who you've trained him to expect you to be."
... there ARE other men in Harry's life, after all.
SkyeMoor chapter 2 . 11/20
I suppose in this story, Snape has some justification for thinking that Harry had "done something" to get kicked out, appearing like some sort of unwashed hellion.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 23 . 11/1
i like it. You could have continued with no trouble, instead of making a sequal.
nafara chapter 21 . 10/31
hmm harry seems to have forgotten the cake hagrid gave him on his eleventh birthday
mandiecandie chapter 14 . 10/22
Loved this chapter. Snape telling potter he has choices and can take control. Just wonderful.
I need more chapters plz this is amazing
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 10/8
Why a living h ell? Snapes hasn't even done anything like that.
musme chapter 23 . 10/3
I like it
ShabbyBeachNest chapter 19 . 9/27
Ok, it's 11:50pm, and I just woke the hubs sleeping next to me by legitimately laughing out loud. Wizard of Oz... that is TOTALLY something Dumbledore would do! BAHAHAHAHAHA! That entire scene was precious. (Ducks double curses from Snape and Harry.)
ShabbyBeachNest chapter 18 . 9/27
If you ever get a flight of fancy, I would absolutely LOOOOOVE a one-shot of Snape's... erm... "visit" with the Dursleys. *rubs hands together and laughs maniacally*
ShabbyBeachNest chapter 16 . 9/27
This chapter is the best I've read in a very long time - and I read A LOT of fan fiction! I was mesmerized by the emotion you were able to weave, and most of it without dialogue! Hmm? No, I wasn't crying! I had dust from all the old letters in my eye... (Well done, you.) _-
sunsethill chapter 19 . 9/26
I love the tentative way that Severus and Harry are coming to understand each other. Severus came up with a perfect gift to make Harry feel cared for.
sunsethill chapter 14 . 9/26
That's very perceptive, Harry, at the end here.
Poorly written with some very stupid parts