Reviews for The Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans Potter
herpderp14 chapter 21 . 2/2
Absolutely loved this story. I read it when you first posted it and enjoyed rereading just as much. Did you ever write the sequel you mention at the end?
rooster chapter 22 . 1/23
Loved it
Breanna3593 chapter 22 . 1/20
Loved. This! There was so much anger on Harry's part, but I suppose that's his character around HBP. Great work. Thanks for writing.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 22 . 11/30/2014
I was kinda creeped out at first. It seemed to much like the Diary.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Yes, Dorothy... Potter. Haha, it actually sounds right!
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
The fact that Harry is able to give himself so wholly to sleep - even with the potion - indicates a certain level of trust and feeling safe. He's probably still exhausted, as he surely never managed anything like restful sleep with the Dursleys - after probably working full days on little or no sustenance - between the nightmares and never knowing when Vernon would jerk him out of bed to wallop him for some imaginary indiscretion.

Interesting that Harry would call Snape "Dad," even in sleep. I wonder how often James has been in his thoughts recently. Perhaps it was a result of his having apologized to Snape the previous night about the Pensieve incident and what James and Sirius had done.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
I've often wondered whether Snape would have given Harry an honest hearing even if Harry were to speak quietly, rationally, respectfully, and anger-free about the true state of things in the Dursley household. After all, Snape knew Petunia as a child and young woman - knew her attitude toward and treatment of both Lily and himself, and why - and knows her still. So he should know if Harry is describing her accurately or not. It would be interesting to see Harry try.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
awwwww...this story is so cute...please continue it and update soon...
nathalie.ernenputsch chapter 22 . 10/29/2014
Great story. Thanks
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 22 . 9/29/2014
This is wonderful
Beth5572 chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

Terri
marthapreston4 chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
awww that is just so sad about his birthday but I get it my family was the same my mother to this day doesnt know when my birthday is
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
I get that he is a teenager but he is making it so much worse by not tellin him what exactly is wrong