Reviews for The Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans Potter
HarleyIvy chapter 22 . 9/29
At first I didn't think I'd like it, but turns out I was wrong, I love it! Can't wait to read the sequel.
Kirinin chapter 3 . 9/21
You've probably heard this before, but I thought he accidentally left his wand behind at the Dursleys, up in his bedroom? Hard to believe the Dursleys would pack it...
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 8/26
Jissy2013 chapter 22 . 8/13
Love it so good:)
Bluewolf80 chapter 22 . 7/28
This was a story that was entertaining and mostly well written. I found grammar and other mistakes, thankfully not very many. From the beginning, it took me a while to figure out what time frame this was. It would have been helpful if you had put a date at the start or "The Summer After 5th Year".

This ended up being more of an abandoned story than one stopped and meant to have a sequel. Even stories with sequels don't usually end so bluntly. It was like you tired of it so you quit writing and promised a sequel instead. The ending totally ruined most of the good opinion I had built up from reading the rest of your story.
LizaMa chapter 22 . 7/9
great story, I really like how you developed the characters. I noted you didn't write a sequel
Weirdness47 chapter 22 . 7/5
Yes! Yes yes yes YES!
Thank you, because this made my day! What an engaging and well written story. Kudos!
Anonymous chapter 22 . 6/16
I love the story! Can you do the sequel?
Sarfire chapter 22 . 5/19
I loved it.
This was such a sweet story. I loved every moment.
kassa71 chapter 22 . 4/8
I am enjoying this story so far & hope to read more soon
Hi! Shame you never wrote a sequel, I really enjoyed this story!
Dude1231 chapter 22 . 3/21