Reviews for Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans Potter
marvinkitfox1 chapter 10 . 3/22
snape "abusing a child is both cowardly and intolerable"

So, snape cannot tolerate HIMSELF?

Here is Snape's track record:
*Sold HArry's prophecy to Voldemort, *directly* leading to Lily and James Potter's murders.
*Mentally and verbally abusing Harry in the Potions classroom from day one, from the very first minute.
*damaging Harry's education in Potions, by unfairly destroying his work, belittling Harry even when his work was correct, and actually assisting the Slytherins in sabotaging Harry's potions.
*repeatedly, violently mindraping Harry on the pretense of training him in occlumency. Pretending, I say, because he NEVER gave Harry the fundamental instructions needed to get started.

Does this not show clearly that Snape himself is habitually abusing Harry?
marvinkitfox1 chapter 7 . 3/22
Well YES, it was Snape's fault that Sirius died.

Snape waited some 6 to 8 HOURS before bothering to inform the Order than Harry had gone to the ministry to "rescue Sirius".
James Birdsong chapter 23 . 2/16
Obviously this is a good story
Calmzone1 chapter 23 . 12/14/2019
Really well done. Enjoyed the story, now that I finally got time to read it. :). Now off to read the sequel
Story Please chapter 22 . 12/10/2019
D'awwwww, RIGHT IN THE FEELS.
Story Please chapter 21 . 12/10/2019
Awww, so heartwarming...

But also...*snort* OCTOPUS HARRY...
Story Please chapter 20 . 12/10/2019
I'm giggling at the mental image of octopus Harry. XD
Story Please chapter 19 . 12/10/2019
Awwww this was so happy and good I teared up. Perfect birthday!
Story Please chapter 18 . 12/10/2019
Aww, poor Harry. :(
Story Please chapter 17 . 12/10/2019
Oh boy, I can just see Harry now at Hermione's house being lectured for three months, lol.
Story Please chapter 16 . 12/10/2019
Aww, Harry, bless your overly sentimental heart.
Story Please chapter 15 . 12/10/2019
Ooooh, the plot thickens. And I hope those Dursleys were made to feel the fear of Snape down to their toes.
Story Please chapter 14 . 12/10/2019
A wise reminder, Harry. You always have a choice.
Story Please chapter 13 . 12/10/2019
Aww, this was a sweet chapter. :)
Story Please chapter 12 . 12/10/2019
I'm not sure what was more soothing- Snape caring for Harry at last and draining the infection or him being reasonable and not lashing out.