Reviews for The Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans Potter
Ani Mei chapter 22 . 4/24
I really like this depiction of their relationship. The nature and development is very believable to me. I also really like your characterization of Harry and how he's rash.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 22 . 4/19
I like the premise and the characterization of both Harry and Snape. I do find it a bit hard to believe that the only copy of Lily's will (that we know of) was in a back closet at the Dursley's, considering they were never meant to have guardianship in the first place. It was worth it though for the reactions when they dropped off Harry out of the blue. I also like that you don't just have Snape accept everything and all is well, but acknowledge that there are issues to work through and that they can't be open about the arrangement. I very much enjoyed this and would love to see the sequel.
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 4/15
A sequel never got written?
GingerHannah chapter 22 . 4/15
Very cute.
Blueberry Babe chapter 21 . 4/14
Great story. Thanks.
herpderp14 chapter 21 . 2/2
Absolutely loved this story. I read it when you first posted it and enjoyed rereading just as much. Did you ever write the sequel you mention at the end?
rooster chapter 22 . 1/23
Loved it
Breanna3593 chapter 22 . 1/20
Loved. This! There was so much anger on Harry's part, but I suppose that's his character around HBP. Great work. Thanks for writing.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 22 . 11/30/2014
I was kinda creeped out at first. It seemed to much like the Diary.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Yes, Dorothy... Potter. Haha, it actually sounds right!
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
The fact that Harry is able to give himself so wholly to sleep - even with the potion - indicates a certain level of trust and feeling safe. He's probably still exhausted, as he surely never managed anything like restful sleep with the Dursleys - after probably working full days on little or no sustenance - between the nightmares and never knowing when Vernon would jerk him out of bed to wallop him for some imaginary indiscretion.

Interesting that Harry would call Snape "Dad," even in sleep. I wonder how often James has been in his thoughts recently. Perhaps it was a result of his having apologized to Snape the previous night about the Pensieve incident and what James and Sirius had done.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
I've often wondered whether Snape would have given Harry an honest hearing even if Harry were to speak quietly, rationally, respectfully, and anger-free about the true state of things in the Dursley household. After all, Snape knew Petunia as a child and young woman - knew her attitude toward and treatment of both Lily and himself, and why - and knows her still. So he should know if Harry is describing her accurately or not. It would be interesting to see Harry try.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
awwwww...this story is so cute...please continue it and update soon...
nathalie.ernenputsch chapter 22 . 10/29/2014