Reviews for The Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans Potter
Fenris Jin chapter 22 . 8/20
Beautiful read. :)

I'm happy that Harry is going to give Severus a chance. It's probably more than Lily gave her friend so it's kind of nice.

I really find it very amusing every time Snape makes snarky remarks while using Muggle reference. It's funnier when it comes from him. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 15 . 8/20
Waaa~ So cute!

Severus and Harry in a domesticated setting, doing domesticated things while still being their awkward selves is really quite a beautiful thing. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 13 . 8/20
Snape playing doctor and nurse for Harry.. I think our dear BWL will be mortified yet silently so.. xD

Anyway, I doubt James can play it in such an awkward yet adorable way as Severus does. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/20
Well, at least they already know each other before Harry got dumped in Severus' doorstep.. xD

This sounds like a nice read.
Alex chapter 9 . 8/17
It's funny, all Snape wants is some common sense, yet when his mind provides a voice of reason, he gets annoyed at it
Alex chapter 1 . 8/17
Wow… that's… interesting. And sudden. And Harry's gonna get sooo yelled at.
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 7/26
That last thing was a horrible thing to say to a kid snape is kinda being an ass
cztelnik chapter 22 . 6/16
This is a sweet, gentle fic for all that is has a lot of darkness and angst. Like it a lot.
u should add more chapters...it was very nyc though
SSB chapter 14 . 6/6
awwwwww.
Pat chapter 22 . 5/9
Please continue this story, I'd like to know if Harry's wish comes true.
Ani Mei chapter 22 . 4/24
I really like this depiction of their relationship. The nature and development is very believable to me. I also really like your characterization of Harry and how he's rash.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 22 . 4/19
I like the premise and the characterization of both Harry and Snape. I do find it a bit hard to believe that the only copy of Lily's will (that we know of) was in a back closet at the Dursley's, considering they were never meant to have guardianship in the first place. It was worth it though for the reactions when they dropped off Harry out of the blue. I also like that you don't just have Snape accept everything and all is well, but acknowledge that there are issues to work through and that they can't be open about the arrangement. I very much enjoyed this and would love to see the sequel.
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 4/15
A sequel never got written?
GingerHannah chapter 22 . 4/15