Reviews for Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans Potter
Lisa Cooper chapter 22 . 1/13/2017
Loved it! I liked how you had them work out things. How familial love of a sort developed between Potter and Snape. Your story brightened my day. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/6/2017
I loved it! Thanks for publishing it!
RissaGrace17 chapter 22 . 12/27/2016
This was a great story! Wonderfully written!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/20/2016
Breathless, brilliant, great story. I applaud you and your writing skills. It flowed together perfectly and clear descriptions. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/20/2016
Oh man, good suspense.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2016
Lol, ok dorthey. Great Wizard of Oz shout out. Leave it up to Dumbledore to do something like that! Yes! Snape pulled through like he always does. Wow, nice present sir.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/20/2016
Aww, no. They finally getting along and... flippin' Dumbledore. Poor Harry. I know how that feels when your birthday is ignored especially by your own mother and family. You say you get use to it but it still hurts.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2016
Whoa... wow. Also that is great of Snape to offer that but it is legally true. I hope Harry takes the offer and again the offer.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
I only hope that in your story Harry takes the advice about choices seriously. Now how will that play out? Interesting very interesting.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
Whoa there is twist I want to know more about. What unknown history of Snape will be revealed in your story. I'm intrigued. I also applaud your realistic take on Harry's behavior and events. I read a few that were to surreal and ranged in a whimsical presentation to the point the where the reader gets the clear understanding that the author has no clue of what they are speaking of. Well satisfied reader and enjoying this story so far )
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
OMG poor Harry. I can imagine an important papers like Lily's being tossed aside and forgotten because Petunia's attitude towards her sister. Then once found they would rush off and be done with their nonsense of taking care of Harry. Man, poor Harry. Can't wait to see Snape's response.
Alex chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
Everyone says that the first sign of insanity is talking to yourself, but the trouble does not come when you talk to yourself. The trouble comes when your self starts answering.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 22 . 11/5/2016
Short and sweet!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 22 . 10/29/2016
Oh my GOD. I'm FLOORED. While I think I might have read at least a couple of your stories way back in HP Fanfiction's heyday (I have a vague recollection of "The Knowledge of One"), somehow, most of your work eluded me. To think what I've been missing out on all these years! Your writing is damn near perfect - the characterizations to a 'T'. I especially love your Snape, and THAT is saying something... because I've read a lot of Snapes! It's so cool how all of your stories portray a different but equally as fleshed out version, while still maintaining the potions master's acerbic nature we all know and love. Too often authors get stuck in a rut, rehashing themselves every couple fanfictions, but I have yet to see you do that. Each story of yours is indelibly unique, and often leaves me gasping at some unpredicted plot twist (for instance, the existence of Heaven in "Nobody's Fool"). Of the many you've written, it's so hard to pick a favorite - I love all of them for different reasons - but I think this one might take the prize. It's everything I crave most in a guardian!Snape/Harry. The slow build up from hate to reluctant detente, and from there to protectively paternal feelings that surprise everyone involved. Ah, you do it so well :) I also appreciate that Lily's legacy was, in a weird way, a secondary character of sorts - always in the periphery. Makes sense given that her will was the driving force of this story!

I dearly hope you will grace us with the sequel soon. It works fine as a stand alone, but oh, I want more more more. I would love to see Harry coming to not just accept Snape as his guardian but care for him too. I would also love to see more of the back and forth between them via the amulet. It was a great finishing touch and I tip my hat to you for coming up with the unique idea - I can't recall reading anything of the like before.

Anyway, I'm off the scour the interwebs for more of your stories. I noticed there are some on Potions and Snitches that haven't quite made it here yet, so my night has officially been made :D

Thanks for sparking my imagination!

Your hopelessly devoted new fan,
AngelMoon Girl
Cztelnik chapter 22 . 10/26/2016
I've read this before but just had to again. Such a lovely fic.
994 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »