Reviews for Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans Potter
majere4 chapter 7 . 10/20/2021
You're doing a good job of bringing some revelations, albeit as agonizingly slowly as possible.

Giving Snape even the slightest twinge that he gave a shite - ie, that he's not canon snivellus - before chapter 4 would have reduced my earlier disgust at my number one most hated person in canon.
majere4 chapter 2 . 10/20/2021
"
"And what reason would they have to treat you like this?"
"
OK, so we're going with Snape is incompetent at Legillimancy and never saw a single moment of Harry's first 10 years at durzkaban, nor the previous three summers. meh

I know that Snape is supposed to be intelligent, but how can he honestly reconcile everything he has seen - including via his mind-rapes - and the evidence of Harry's appearance, and still hold to his psychotic predetermination of what Harry's life was supposedly like and who Harry is?
I get that you are going for some kind of mentor relationship, but if you are starting with canon Snape, I just cannot see how he will change when he has maintained a willful ignorance bordering on mental illness, discarding reality and loathing Harry with every fiber of his being?
majere4 chapter 1 . 10/20/2021
Well, that's a bit mind-blowing!

I assume this is a bit AU, for instance, snivellus knows exactly what Harry's life was like at the dursleys. His hatred of the boy isn't going to go away for any reason as he knows that Harry's life was as bad as his own childhood, not the pampered prince bullshite snivellus spouts.

That said, it's Lily's Will, so maybe snivellus will be transformed into a human being through some ancient ritual when he reads it? :D
DJArla chapter 23 . 9/9/2021
I thought this was great. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading your other works
Hot48cricket1 chapter 11 . 8/13/2021
The order sure kept Harry safe at his relatives
G F chapter 20 . 4/10/2021
Uh, Professor? Is that your 'wand' poking me during the apparition? And Professor? Could you let go now, and stop humping me!
splodee chapter 23 . 2/27/2021
Very enjoyable and well written. Nice job.
tina.doan chapter 15 . 2/9/2021
ahhh, they are so adorable
ArtistiCapybara chapter 3 . 12/23/2020
Well written, in character, is this a miracle? I think so! Thanks for writing this, I am enjoying it thoroughly!
wsbenge chapter 23 . 12/7/2020
Harry and Snape would be a formidable team.
wsbenge chapter 3 . 12/7/2020
A good start for the story.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/1/2020
I LOVE THISSSS
tcl7189 chapter 23 . 11/24/2020
Awesome read
The Night Cried Out chapter 3 . 11/12/2020
I can’t go into Chapter 5 because there’s an error saying it doesn’t exist. Help?
midnightdew chapter 22 . 10/8/2020
This is so great! I wasnt expecting such good writing since the beginning with petunia and Vernon seemed simplistic and rush but harry and Snape's interaction blew me away and I love, love, love it! Thank you!
994 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »