Reviews for Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans Potter
Story Please chapter 14 . 12/10/2019
A wise reminder, Harry. You always have a choice.
Story Please chapter 13 . 12/10/2019
Aww, this was a sweet chapter. :)
Story Please chapter 12 . 12/10/2019
I'm not sure what was more soothing- Snape caring for Harry at last and draining the infection or him being reasonable and not lashing out.
Story Please chapter 11 . 12/10/2019
Oh Snape. Now you've put your foot in it.
Story Please chapter 10 . 12/10/2019
Good. A heart to heart but still consequences for actions. Snape may be a jerk, but he's consistent, I'll give him that.
Story Please chapter 9 . 12/10/2019
This is a good breakdown of Snape's and Harry's innate characters. Very real, very raw.
Story Please chapter 8 . 12/8/2019
Oh Harry, why must you do these things? But, then again, this is exactly the sort of thing Harry would do.
Story Please chapter 7 . 12/8/2019
This is so in character. Very impressive!
Murai-Sakura chapter 23 . 9/30/2019
Simply amazing what you've written here.
I love the flow and manner in which you've written this. Your idea was also a fantastic way to insert Harry into Snape's life without much room for argument. Well done!
I can't wait to go read the sequel so I'm off now.
Thanks for your had work.
MS
Ookie chapter 23 . 9/20/2019
Oh my God! It's a beautiful story! I read it in 2 days. Literally swallowed! Thank you for that, thank you! Going to read the sequel!
Fyrebird85 chapter 7 . 8/17/2019
FFN doesn't allow you to edit reviews, so I will mention here that it is finally, in Chapter 7, that you give the time frame for the story.
Fyrebird85 chapter 5 . 8/17/2019
I just want to point out that we are now five chapters in and you still have not said anything about how old Harry is. When the story first started, I thought he hadn't even started Hogwarts yet, until you mentioned that he didn't have his wand with him. Even then, it could have been before school started, except that he recognized Snape. Harry mentioned Sirius, using past tense, but since he didn't finish the sentence it could have been "but Sirius was my godfather," which wouldn't necessarily indicate that Sirius is dead. Dumbledore is still alive, making it anywhere from after 3rd year to after 5th. A lot happened in both 4th and 5th years: how is a reader supposed to know how much canon is in the backstory?
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 8/2/2019
YU&*(&*(O(&*) this. &*(&*()&*() him.
BoOmErT.63 chapter 19 . 5/24/2019
would he be very angry for. Toto... ?!
Breakmystride chapter 22 . 5/16/2019
Dear Chrmisha, I am quite certain I have never read something so realistic on this site before. Your capability to write such a beautiful and warming story in a manner where you kept all of the charachters in the charachter they actually belong to is beyond mesmerising. Your gift of writting as your imagionation is a gift itself. I hope you still write somewhere, smaller or bigger, for your or other people likings, doesn't really matter as long as you do so. Live long and share your gift of writting with the world. Best, Nella
1,004 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »