Reviews for Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans Potter
jolisgsd chapter 11 . 5/20/2011
Wow, that was a surprising ending to the chapter! Snape seemed very sympathetic to Potter, but then . . . However, it was very believable that he could let his usual irritation with Potter overcome his sympathetic feelings and say something that. I'm assuming it will deeply hurt Harry and put a real crimp in their developing understanding.

Very interesting story.
icansoar chapter 11 . 5/20/2011
I really like how this story is progressing - they're learning more about each other, and at a reasonable pace too. Looking forward to your next update!
tammy henson chapter 11 . 5/20/2011
please please please update soon
Droupy48 chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
poor snape! can't wait for the next chapter :D
Shebajay chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
Wow, this story is really good so far. I love reading a story that has Snape being a gaurdian of Harry. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
krynny chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
love it you rule. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
dog-demon-girl-13 chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
cool story. It's refreshing to see a different take on the classic.
tammy henson chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
love the chapter can you please try to get a new chapter up tonight
lapapillonne chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
I am very much enjoying this story. Keep up the good work!

-Adrienne
goldentree chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
great new chapter. I'm glad that Severus talked to Harry.
Xwiint chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
I'm really liking this adult, mature Snape. Being able to recognize his mistakes puts him on the right track. Hopefully, Harry will learn how to trust him. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Wishtofly chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
Whew! I'm glad that's cleared up. Now we might be able to make some plot-related progress. And Voldemort soon?
attyfan chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
Well handled.
LillianaSnape212 chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
i like how you did this chapter. Harry wasn't overly disrespectful (which gets annoying when overly done) and Severus actually took time to explain *some* things to Harry. I hate it when i have to read a really direspectful Harry. There's a fine line between stating your opinion and how you feel, and being completely disrespectful. i also hate it when people write Snape to be so blind with hatred that he overlooks everything obvious, even his own instincts. And while i believe to an extent that it's possible, i don't believe that he would ignore harry's abuse if practically thrown in his face. You did a great job balancing this. i can't waith for your next update.
DuShuZhi chapter 10 . 5/20/2011