Reviews for Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans Potter
LillianaSnape212 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
great chapter. i really hate an obstinate disrespectful harry, so i wasn't sure about reading this next chapt, but it was a great balance. I loved the interaction between my two fav boys. snape is starting to question whats going on and i can't wait until he finds out and goes to murder the dursleys,lol
MissGallagherGirl chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Great chapter I absolutely love your writing style, this is an amazing story, please, please, please update as soon as possible! 3 You're an amazing writer!
Feli chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Wow, I'm loving this story so far! Finally a plot line I haven't seen done before. :D Thank you for posting this story, I'm looking forward to more!
Sensula chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
interesting. Snape has a compassionate side...kinda
misundersnape chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Ooh, he doesn't leave, does he? He needs to see the welts on Harry's back.

This fic is so well written, and I'm enjoying it very much.

misundersnape...
Droupy48 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Great chapter! I love how snape is catching on now and you still kept the characters believeable :) can't wait for the next update!
Kirsti-Lee chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Loving this still! :) Great build up, I'll keep my eye out for more.
attyfan chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Is it only that it is Potter, or, does your Snape lack the training/experience to recognize possible abuse? (That he hasn't done so yet may be due to concentrating on the emergency need to heal, so the clues haven't registered yet).
Darklight-phoenix chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
YAY...another chapter, snape is one step closer to figuring out the truth about harry's life with the dursleys
A Daughter of Avalon chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Really likeing this! Well done.. .can't wait for more!
dax33 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
am enjoying your story can't wait for more
HpFanficFan chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
love this story already
GinaStar chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Excellent again! ;) Love the fast update!
zentry chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
finally Severus gets that something wasnt right. Oh, I still want longer chapters :)
tammy henson chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
please update soon. i really like this story
1,004 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »