Reviews for No Other Medicine
ZivaDavid-LesNinja-FemmeLove chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I loved this story to bits. I mean, it was sad and sweet at the same time and I loved it. It was so great how Tony stepped in and comforted her. He truly loves her. If only Ziva could see that.
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I really like how they can comfort each other :)
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I teared up, and it takes a really good authornto get ME to tear up in a one shot. U are one of them
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I'm loving all these Swan Song one shots. This was a great one.
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Awesome little tag. Wish we'd seen a little more like this in the show! But this was very in-character for that scene and I enjoyed it very much. I could actually see this happening, which is my highest compliment for fanfic!
EleaAnn chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I am still so happy about the first hug between them (that we know of). So your continuation of the elevator scene made me even happier. Too bad the circumstances are sad and (with reference to the preview for the finale) frightening. But meanwhile, thank you for this, it's very sweet Tiva. :-)
The Lady Cloudy chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Loved this fic! Can't wait for 'Pyramid' (the next episode)!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Good tag to Swan Song.

Very good.

It fits them well.
Israeli and Ginger Chicks chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Beautiful, I love it. Im so excited/scared for the next episode. I have a feeling that Franks is not the only who's going to die.

Thanks you again, big tiva and jibbs shipper.

Love,

Alex
hundan chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Fantastic, I wish this happened in the episode, god I loved that scene so much.
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
*glomps* TIVA! I want more TIVA! It was a teaseeeee. I don't want the season to end! T_T I don't wanna wait till August or September! Male male! (Soon in Georgian. XD) Too long! RAWRR! CRAZY! ONE MORE EPISODE!
Bree Trip-Annytts chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Hey, loved the story, just wondering has the episode swan song aired in America yet?

Bree xoxo
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Beautiful,simply tugged at my heartstrings and played a harp solo...