Reviews for The Words Unspoken Inside
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 1 . 1/13
I liked this, I would really like to see a sequel where Sam's powers start to pop up.
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is brilliant. I love how you've brought two of my favourite characters together in a loving and healthy relationship. You really nail their characterizations, which is a rare thing in fanfiction. I feel like not a lot of people understand Sam and Max as well as you do. Thank you so much for writing this 3
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awe, that was so cute. I'm usually more of a Dean fan, but Sam and Max definitely works. I think I liked that conversation with Dean most, when Dean asked "How long?"
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Love it! Best crossover of these 2 I've ever read. Never seen a SamMax one before. Sequal? Pretty please! Wish it had been chaptered!
Barranca chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Aww, next to Max Sam is not so different from other humans after all. They can help each other heal. It was nice of Max to wait until Sam was ready to initiate a relationship. I wonder if Dean would be so accepting if he knew the truth about Max...
mb chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow, I loved this story. It was so refreshing to see a different point of view on Sam's Stanford years. And I'd never have thought about it, but Max and Sam are perfect for each other. Thanks for sharing!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I don't usually read crossovers, but I like Roswell and I love Supernatural so gave this a shot and really like it a lot!

Leigh Ann
onlyonechairleft chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I really enjoyed this- it's nice to see how differently Sam's time in Stanford would have gone if he'd had someone to confide in about all his family weirdness.

Well written, nicely paced and, hello? Roswell. Made of win. :)