Reviews for Still Here
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
awww. i like this fanfic. sweet, and simple. i really enjoyed it.
tvdislyfe chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Omg I love this sooo much. *heart eye emojis*
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
That was really great. I'm slightly confused about how Elena drinking Tyler's blood turned her into some kind of werewolf bite cure, but technicalities aside the feeling of this piece was gorgeous. Your prose is amazing.
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Are you kidding? Well-written Elena/Damon angst, h/c and romance; What is not to like in there?
ImagineI chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Fiery, enticing and exciting prose that fully realises the characters we love with tension and sensuality in place so desired and so well delivered. Thank you for this delicious DE!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wonderful. Excellent one shot!
Trogdor19 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Okay, I know you disclaimered this 18 ways from Sunday, saying that it wasn't that good, but I'm sorry, you're just wrong. I really liked Damon's flashback with his mom (I've always loved the contradictory meanings of his name, especially paired with the meaning of his last name). And I loved how gritty and dire it felt with them rolling around on the floor, Elena desperate to save him and him desperate not to hurt her, to the very end. And I would SOO much rather have had Elena save him than Klaus, obviously. The Elena/Stefan sort of breakup was understated, but an interesting take on it. I thought it made it a lot more realistic that they didn't, at that point, want to make it explicit because of all the other stuff going on. Oh, and I was writing reviews on my tiny ipod last night, so I wanted you to know I LOVED Slow Burn Summer, even if I didn't get the typing space to gush appropriately at the time. Great job!
Girl Next Door 92 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Perfect. Loved this story.
damonsalvatore chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.
"Not once since I've met her have I dared to think about her touching me like this. Like something she treasures." This line killed me; no one has ever truly and wholly loved Damon and the fact that something as simple as this makes him feel this way is heartwrenching. You are an AMAZING writer and I absolutely love every one of your fics. Please continue to always write :)
DevotedSerenity19 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I love it. Short and sweet!
Wicked R chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
beautiful
Bitcheesquared chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Wow that was beautiful.
petrodobreva chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This. I might faint it's so good. I mean, the dialogue, the details, the flow. It's perfection. I would be jealous if I didn't love it so much.
rhi1124 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh wow. You're writing is amazing! Would love this to continue a/u. Make your own season 3.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Yes! Why couldn't this happen again? lol nice job!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »