Reviews for Convict
encyclopediagallifrey chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
Sorry for the late review :/ :O It was Andre! :O :O :O :O Loved it! (:
katie chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
That was so sweet. :)

Doing a sequel to beck & jades afterlife isn't such a bad idea... :)
Ali Lovette chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
imsantiago chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Wow! It was really had me on the edge of getting a heart attack! So did Andre really killed Beck? I had a feeling that it was ,but anyway wow! And poor Jade :( though I'm happy that she's with Beck now :)
SonOfHades96 chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
It was lame. Its a really childish story and not something I personally enjoyed reading. Sorry.
imsantiago chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
OMG! Don't worry about the length of your chapters...they're really good! Yay! Jade's out of jail!
secretparamour chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
Short, but great chapter :)
imsantiago chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
This is really good! Ud soon
kikudog6 chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Ahhh is Jade gonna die! Hope not!

Any who I went to your forum, and I'm still trying to think of a story o.0 but if I don't I'll just send in one I already wrote if thats okay :D
ohsnapitzJess chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
This is getting better and better (: I love it so much! xD I WANNA KNOW WHO KILLED THE LOVE OF JADE'S/MY LIFE! LOL! Ud soon?
secretparamour chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
This is super interesting! :)

It is so well written, and you left me hanging at the end :( Its okay, the magic of writing!

Update soon!

Check out my stories too, thanks!

Great story btw!
ohsnapitzjess chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Crap, I forgot my name. The last review was me too xD
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Haha this is awesome! Love it! Virtual Avans are the best LOL! Im kinda convinced that its Andre, but I know that it probs wont be so I have no clue xD Ud soon?
imsantiago chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Whoa! You've got to update faaasssttt! Does Beck really thinks that Jade killed him?
encyclopediagallifrey chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
AHHHHH! Was it Andre? Urgh! I'm so bad with suspense! LOL xD Please update soon (:
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »