Reviews for Bayonetta: Into Inferno
Need MORE I love it just how angry bayonetta gets when Jeanne goes to the inferno totally lots of love
theyurireviewer chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
I vote bayonetta x jeanne if you ever get back to this
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Continuation...?
Rakivia chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Would love to see this finished. :) It's very interesting. Good plot and I loved the way you kept everyone in character for the most part (ignoring slight OOC moments... :P)

Personally I vote for JeannexBayonetta. Afterall, you don't wanna make Jeanne sad do you? :(
Snorbie chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I like the plot... Really curious how you gonna finish this. Personally i favor the jeannexbayonetta pairing

Keep the good work and greetz
Aemeon Kafele chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
This was very interesting to read, espesially after just having playedd the whole game. You really get a feel for Bayonetta's personality in this story, though the only thing I wasn't expecting was for Jeanne to die.

Now i wanna know how she got hurt exactly, cause that hole in her abdomen makes me wonder.

Anyway, loved reading this, hope you make more soon
CatCrescent chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Wonderful description! I really do hope that you are able to continue this story for I'm very eager to watch it unfold, and I've always had an interest in how people portray the inner workings of the afterlife. Thank you for posting and good luck writing more!
Apocalypse Legionaire 117 chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Hey I like your story you have with... Since you've shown how Jeanne loves Bayonetta maybe you should go with that... That or a Bayonetta, Luka and Jeanne fic... Always thought of Bayonetta as a bisexual person. BTW I'm new here and hope to see more...
CheshireMonkey chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Noooo! I was getting all deep n u had 2 cliffy. This great bayonetta doesn't seem lik the kind of person 2 put her cards on the table. Layn her emotions bare r few n far between I'm interested 2 c how u write her thoughts. Lov wat uv done update soon!

Ciao\
Yuki Minamoto chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
OMG! You have to update! Poor Luka! He's the only human who's going to be the Lumen Sage! *gasp* (At leas that's my guess.)

Yuki Minamoto chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
I loved it! That explains the first chapter! XD

Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That was awesome and I vote BayonettaxLuka. XD

Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
You're doing great. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
741AuthorNCS chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
A semi-crossover of Dante's Inferno and Bayonetta? EPIC!
jared2492 chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
hmmm, am I to assume that they must travel through all 9 circles of hell. This could be a long story.