Reviews for Harry Potter and the Disorder of the Workshop
Nyamu chapter 1 . 4/7
I'm late. Jess teaching potions and Flay as DADA? Thats great.

Now Anna needs to teach an elective class of 'How to Ninja With Dimension Hopping Slash or Apparation '

(Always wondered why no one from HP bothered ApparatingShooting Spell combo in the middle of battle)
blackkyu chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Heh, what a cute idea, it would have fun if it continued to include Vayne, but, still, cute.
Blackwizard71 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Please continue this you are the one person i would consider able to do it justice.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
And when she pulls out the quills, the new versions of the Hogwarts Trio are going to make things go boom. (At least, that's what I'm picturing.)

Note to self: See if that game is prohibitively expensive or not.
narukyubi chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
The Gray Maze chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh. My. Gawd. I know I'm, like 7 or so months late on finding this. (I need to browse more often, man, how'd I miss this?) I know, but I can't help droping a line or four because the moment I saw the summary I was, like, that's perfect. Flay ended up my all time favorite video game character ever. As a DADA prof. looking into recruiting wizards for his immortal army? That's epic.

While I am appreciative of you throwing this idea out as a one-shot on account of thinking you would not due it justice (and you did it a fair amount of justice, believe it), I'm sad that it wasn't longer. Survival training in the Forbidden Forest is something I wouldn't have minded sitting here reading for the rest of the night.
CheetosVsRuffles chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
i like. awesome story there
Windraider chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
My god, this story is pure gold!

The characters involved and so on, it's perfect!

Well...almost anyway.

The only problem was that there wasn't enough interaction or spotlight on the new teachers, other then that, well done.
Watanuki-kun chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
The way you mix toughter both the wizrd world and the alchemy world was fantastic :D

Jess teaching Potions and Alchemy, Isolde is teaching too, Flay is the DADA teacher. This is my dream come true :]

I hope for a squeal someday~
Eclipse Rose chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Good good lord your writing shines as much as always, even with such a crack-ish plot as this.

Not that it wasn't an awesome and hilarious read, of course.

I hope adding it to favorites says enough. I also hope to see more of you in the future. No, really. Please.

There could also be a continua- /shot
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
is there more?
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Oh. My. Freaking. God.

You have outdone yourself. This is pure, concentrated funny and that's not easy to write. Be very, very, very proud of yourself.
Tolly chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
*cackles, rolls, collapses laughing*

I remember this, wasn't it a prompt on the short-lived GUST meme? I was going to fill it during my break, but, well, I could never live up to this.

Jess teaching Potions. YES. I LOVE IT. It is a thing of beauty. 3

...Oh god. Binns and Pamela. Be afraid, Roxis, be very very very very very afraid.

Poor Hermione, Flay is going to break her~
Kerowyn Van'Seph chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Hahaha, this is amazing! Thank you soooo much for writing it! I think I'll go look for Hade's Phoenix's story now...

Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
aw man, any chance for it to continue?