Reviews for Housekeeping
ParadoxMagic chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
more please
CrimsonFckr chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Integra negotiating crack shipments lol what in the holy fuck
AttackonBakura chapter 14 . 5/13/2012
Hey I'm a huge fan of this story, absolutely in love with it! I've re-read it at least three times. Cricket is so realistic and hilarious, I absolutely love her! It's also awesome that she's just a human as opposed to a vampire matching Alucard's strength like so many oc's are... Anyway, I've noticed you haven't worked on it for about a year and have probably lost inspiration, but I beg you, please don't! Its an amazing story and i really want to see what happens next. I know with me, inspiration usually returns with long thoughtful review so hopefully this helps! Looking forward to new chapters, thank you! _
TheTravelWriter chapter 14 . 9/5/2011
I find it strange how in every chapter I expect Cricket(why is she nicknamed that anyway) to somehow jump up to Alucard's height and steal his really big fedora. Just something that is bound to happen. This is definitely on my 'addicted' list. I love how you can make it funny and serious at the exact same time(suuuusssssspiccciousssss)
HeartOfNewcastle chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
lol can not wait to see where this is going .
DreamingOfDissent chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
Yay for Alucard, The Body Snatcher! :) Keep the updates coming! I look for this story every time I come back to the site. It never fails to make me smile.
Anon chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
You might want to take a look at chapter 11, Alucard is introduced to Cricket as a vampire, and then reintroduced again in chapter 13 as an "associate" to Hellsing.
Yumble chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
Good grief, I'm getting too old for this site, aren't I? Algebra 1...

Lol, anyways I've been giggling at your fic :p, cheers!
wolfnymph1 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Thank god my mom isn't that emberassing( why do I suck so bad at spelling?)
zombie chow chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
Fedora Ascot sketchhhhhhy. I lol'd at Captain Hook as Alucard.
SimplySinful21 chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
Aaahh, the mind of a woman...so many things going on even when we are injured physically or emotionally! And don't feel bad about failing Geometry, I hated that subject! I failed Chemistry while taking that class, in all reality I thoughht I was gonna fail Geometry due to my evil bitch of a teacher! But that's life and at least you are going to finish it instead of letting it wait until next year!

Anyway, great shortie on Criket's nose, always knew that Integra had a bad habit of slamming doors. Can't wait for more Alucard/Criket/Seras action! Those three were hilarious the last 2 chap with them watching Titanic! Classic!

4rm da blk chick$$$

P.S. Good luck in math, its such a drag! *ugh, I think I rhymed!*
Ladymichelis chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
Bein lazy again -w-

me not wants to log in

Ewwwwwwwww i dont wanna do math! D8

WHY DO YOU HATE ME!

poor cricket. I wonder what alucard does when he's all by himself in the basement...i hope not a teenage boys thursday ritual. LMAOOOOO

-Noa Marks
ArchangelKoriel chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Ah I love this story! I have laughed so much! Keep up the brilliant work
LadyMichelis chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
*gets a first aid kit* welp, this is bad. :T she should really get the bleeding nose stopped up. Last time i checked it wasnt very smart to BLEED infront of a VAMPIRE XD LOL

and i didnt wanna log in so its just like this.

im goin undercover...kinda XD

keep up zee gud werk!

-Noa Marks
FadedPrincess chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
I'm liking this a lot! I usually don't go for stories with OC's, but this is really good. I'm hooked! Write more please!