Reviews for Morons Can't Think With Portals
AntiHaterI chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I want more! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Get off of your lazy bum and update now! NOW NOW NOW!
4th RowdyRuff Boy Z chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
I really like this story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
kasuki101 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
THE CAKE IS A LIE! but i shall review anyway!

this story is going GREAT so far, and i am really loving it!

cant wait for chappie 7!

-kasu
Portalover chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
*reviews* Where's my cake!
skagui chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
(too lazy to log-in) ive recreated the ashpd (works) posting story how i did it
Zarohk Korobase chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Great and interesting story so far. It's probably because of his geeky personality, but everyone seems to agree that Wheatley looks like the IT Guy stereotype, including wearing glasses. Also I think Pemberton might be an accidental reference (or other people are copying you) since other "Wheatley as a human" stories give him that last name too.
Rader of this fanfic since May chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Please finish this! :D
LizzyBird chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
U... UPDATE! I WILL DIE WITHOUT IT :( seriously, this is the best Portal story I've read on here! 3
MODunit chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
This is awesome! X3 Now what would be really awesome is if this updated soon. Wheatley's little flashbacks are really interesting. Nice!
ruthere1 chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
if you update i will give you a piece of my cake
cake-error chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Normally I'm a lazy ass who doesn't review, but dammit I want some cake.

Pfft, I ruin dialects and languages all of the time. I really love how you write Wheatley, his blackouts, and Chell; even though now that she's started to talk again she still seems in character. I honestly love this the way it is right now, and now I crave the next chapter just as much as I do another slice of cake with sediment-shaped sediment.

I could fangirl over this more, but it's raining like (Android?) Hell and I'm afraid the power's gonna go out again, sooo... My parting words : I LOVE THIS
AudaciousAJ chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Update the awesome story
tinmiss1939 chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
LOL I've done that "mainline a webcomic" thing before. Sometimes you need eye drops at the end of it. Good luck.

Back on topic, this is a fun story you've got started. Wheatley's flashbacks add a nice mystery to the plot. Wheatley and GladOS have great voices, and Chell works pretty well, too.

Chell is a bit of a blank slate for a writer; you're working in little character moments that are making her a more rounded person-the motorcycle, the speech therapy, the companion cube nightstand (LOL). The slap-hug thing was actually quite sweet when paired with the "BTW I can talk now" thing.

Enjoying this so far and looking forward to more. Good work.
Reader chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
*Insert generic death threat here* Now PLEASE update soon! Don't make me beg. I /will/ beg if I have to.