Reviews for Seasons
The Not-So It Girl chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Love it! Never get's old. :D
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Awwwwwwww :-) this is too sweet! Can't wait for more ;-)
JDDCdancer1497 chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Oh my gosh! That was adorable! Eeeppp! I can't stop squealing! I think you should make a side story for this where they are at the carnival or whatever it was. The rollercoaster place! Pleassssssse!
Angel-Gum135 chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
awwwww, really cute! :)
JDDCdancer1497 chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
Awe so super duper cute! I really liked it! I'm going to go read the next one!
payton280390 chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Wow, all of these chapters are so cute! And seriously who doesn't love Eclare fluff? I know I love it:)
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
omg I love these :-) very good one shots! I hope to see more :-)
JDDCdancer1497 chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Oh my goodness! I had no idea you posted again! I was away for a little while so it was a lovely surprise to see that you had updated! This was great! I really enjoyed it.I cannot wait for the next chapter!
KitKat0219 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
I really love love love this!

They're all so cute and adorable and EXACTLY what I need after Drop the world(:

I don't have time to review ALL of the chapters but I just wanted to say that I loved alllll of them!

So last chapter with Christmas I thought it was SO cute/funny when Cece told Clare Eli's favorite underwear was power rangers. Hahaha.

I JUST ADORE CECE. I love that she took a picture of them3

BLAH SCHOOL. It sucks, I understand. Haha. Update sooon!
Sasha.Hearts.You chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
i loveeeee this story!

p.s. ur soo lucky u get out of school june 2nd. ugh!

anyway please update soon
GrounderPrincess chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
That was so damn cute. I love how Cece snapped a picture of them while they were sleeping :)
xStayWithMe chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Cute chapter.

I absolutely adored the first three paragraphs of this, lol.
JDDCdancer1497 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Yay! Favorite season! This was a lot better then th last chapter! Not that the last chapter was bad but it wasn't the best! That sounded wrong...I hope you know what I meant! I'm also glad you made it Christmas! I actually didn't expect you to do that. I didn't even think about Christmas in winter! I guess it is because it isn't Christmas time. But guess what? Christmas is my favorite holiday and I think there should be Christmas fanfics all year round! Don't you agree?

Yeah so anyway I really really liked it! I can't wait for more! I hope you update soon! I'm really looking forward to what you will do differently in each chapter. And by that I mean their activities in each season. If that makes sense. Umm yeah so post more soon okay?
TheNationOfMe chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Oh my gosh that made me smile non stop that was so adorable(: please update soon(:
JDDCdancer1497 chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
So this was way too short! And I'm glad it will be more then four chapters! That makes me excited! And I'm super excited for the next chapter/season...winter! Mhmm! But maybe you can make a side story of them at the pumpkin patch? That would be awesome if you did!

Sorry I don't have much to say but it wasn't a long chapter so... I love this story! I hope you update soon! So do it!