Reviews for Shades of Grey
LaneeKaiLovesTheHitachiinTwins chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
*crys out loudly tears running down my face* why haven't you updated!1 *clears throat and composes myself and wiping my tears* well...update or i will drink all of your blood and then give your soul to Death the Kid3
xSonya chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
*gasps* oh god! This was amazing, and such a well-written fanfic! I had litte butterflies fluttering insanely in my stomach on that last tense chapter! I do hope you update soon, I am dying to know what captivating scene can possibly follow on' after that, oh how I love an intimate haru and Yuki *fantasises* A drunk Yuki sure is a good idea too! Love the way that played out
Keep it up and update very soooon!
so-adorabloodthirsty chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Uwaaa? Update soon? Not enough yuki/haru fics
A and B Sohma chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
OMG. I read this and nearly died. I tell you I've been thinking up things like this But not as well written! lol. Well now I can say I'm not going to stop reading as long as you write it. GOOD JOB 3
FoxLover440 chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Fu Fu Fu Fu Fu Fu fun! I loved it so much please update soon! (Yuki's such a light weight!)
Alice chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Kyaaaaaaaaaaa to Kawaii hope yo update soon

Peace
lavillalover chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
Nice. Yuki is drunk and it's shigures fault-why am I not suprized? Anyways, lovely chapter!
blackandwhitephotos chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
AWW this is soo cute!

I love this pairing!

Anyways this is an amazing story. Great story line and your writing is fantastic! You deserve so many more reviews then this.

Update fast please! :D
mousecat chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Great story! I am so loving this!
lavillalover chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Lovely fast update. Actually in the manga Yuki realizes he thinks of Tohru like a mom, but fanfiction is fanfiction.