Reviews for Relxation Anderson Style 101
beedivine chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I liked this! The bit about Sue made me laugh out loud. I loved the last line, it is so completely Kurt and Blaine.
scorpionika chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Aww smutty first time XD

Sweet, hawt and funny. Hugs!
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
LOVE IT! And on this, I put this on my favorite list (be honored :P) That was really fantastic and you write so well. Usually, when I read a smut I always think 'it's good but I don't see them do this...' but this time, I can picture them in my head. There the part 'I return you the favor' that I didn't understand. I sound like if I have missed a part... But otherwise, I really like it. That's a perfect way to calm someone! Now, I understand where Kurt has took all his courage!
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Fucking awesome. Like... so fucking awesome I can't even. Thankyou.
Soapiefan chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That was hot and sweet all rolled into one smutty amount of loveliness! Looking forward to more from you.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Cheesy, but in a lovely way. I never thought that word would one day mean something positive to me. Cute story too of course. Loved how you fit it exactly in the episode's storyarch, nice work.
Natvv chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That was amazing. Super mega foxy awesome hot.

And I laughed out loud at "Sue Sylvester thinks you have a cute butt" xDDD
Hannahbb21 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
so this definitely how the episode should have gone. I mean even if they couldn't air the blow job, the dialog was spot on.
VirginiaGiver chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
"She thinks nobody can hear her when she talks to herself as she writes in her journal, but if you stand outside her office you can listen plain as day." LOL!

Good one-shot, one of the better prom fics.

Thanks for writing.