Reviews for It's Not Over
Maria chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
WOW! Heavy burden you give your readers on their way. How will you go on ? Can't wait to read more of this.
Maria
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Great job.

I love his little confession: "No, Kate," he said firmly. "The truth is that you can't do it alone. You need backup. And trust me, you're not going to find any better backup than two cops who love you like a sister and a partner who is so in love with you that he has been shadowing you for three years because he can't imagine his life without you in it."

thump chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
i've been waiting for this monday to come... but now that it is here and i am reading stories like this, i find myself wishing that day will never come. not going to be a fluffy moment (
LoTS-Fanatic chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I really loved it, although I think that Castle was a bit too bold there, I really loved it. If the finale turns out to be what you wrote I'd be a very happy person :)

Very nice writing BTW keep it up
CaramelFrapuccino.ncis chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Magnificent. I love it!
xfcastle chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
awesome!:)
Mirella chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I wish the writers were this creative. Please continue!
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Fantastic! I love reading these, and yours is among the best. Great tense atmosphere throughout, and wonderfully worded thoughts on Castle's part. Nicely done! (Only 4 days and 6.6 hours until the Season III finale airs - can I make it through the wait?)
NCISchick chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
*has heart attack and kneels over dead until monday (Tuesday for me)* my god...that was bloody brilliant! but it broke my heart! loved it!

Love NCISchick xooxoxoxo
Lindsay chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Amazing! Nicely done! Is it Monday yet?
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This is now my new favorite take on the season finale. I love it!
teelduo chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
if only...

WONDERFUL as usual!
Marissa chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Omg omg omg omg omg omg aaaamaaaazing! I wish it would really happen like that
Read24forfun chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Good Story. Sounds believeable. I hope the finale goes that way and they can admit how they feel about each other. Hope to see another chapter soon.
knittingeek chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Do you suppose you could get Mr. Marlowe to rewrite the finale before Monday so we all won't need intense psychotherapy this summer? I cannot wait for the finale but at the same time it's going to be my undoing...I know it. Thank you for this...it gives me hope :o)