Reviews for Truth Serum
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hehe, adorable!:D
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
You know, I never realized that Kolchak might actually be distrustful of people. But it's an interesting idea, and it makes sense!

I like that he realizes he trusts Miss Emily and finally Tony. And the descriptions of how things had been in the past were particularly interesting - I really have to sympathize with Kolchak's discouragement over having his stories repressed all the time! Considering that, it certainly wouldn't be difficult for him to be so frustrated and not recognize Tony's efforts.

LOL, Tony going to get Kolchak out of jail in a robe and slippers is priceless. XD

I really like the conversation at the end - it totally sounds like it could belong to one of the episodes! I can picture everything, including Kolchak straightening Tony's vest. LOL. And the teddy bear line is priceless! Tony's reaction to it is perfect too - "What did you just call me?" as if he'd unexpectedly called Tony something awful. XD
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I am so glad you wrote this; it's definitely a good addendum to Horror in the Heights.

I love Carl's reminiscing about how far his and Tony's friendship has come since the vampire case. And, of course, the mention of Tony always bailing him out is very sweet.

And the description of Tony showing concern by blowing up and screaming and trying not to show he was worried reminds me so much of Newkirk. You just can't help but love characters like that.

Ha, nice "The Birds" reference there! And Carl's purpose for going there was awesome.