Reviews for Judgment and Repentance
dog88 chapter 1 . 2/10
Please update I love this story :-)
CalaisForever chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
This story is flipping amazing! I know it's been a while since you updated but I really hope you didn't forget about this story! :)
ihavenoideawhattocallmyself chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
UPDATE! Please? :)
narwhayley chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Sorry to spam your review box thing but i have to say that this chapter was awesomeful. i am glad you put it in ava's pov and you did a great job. especially with the gun conversation. prophet and ava would have a conversation just like that. in my opinion this is probably one of the best written cmsb fics out there. Hope you continue :)
narwhayley chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Another great chapter :). i love the whole fun banter with the team and their plans. and then the whole prophet and watchin out for the teenager thing. you wrote so prophet didnt seem like a creepy old guy and so in character. the teenager was great too like how she wouldnt want to be seen with an fbi agent. but i just knew something bad was going to happen at home Anyways brilliant!
narwhayley chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Hmmm i like ava and simms together. she is a very likeable character. and i love the way you kept simms in character with the whole cant turn off my profiler side of me thing and the panic when ava didnt answer the phone.
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
That was great. I am happy to see that you finally updated. It was interesting to have the chapter in Prophet's wife's point of view. I can't wait for you to update again with another chapter, I really want to see more of what Prophet and the team are doing to find her.
JadaRae chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Awesome! Very descriptive... can't wait for more.
areyoufreakingserious chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
I LOVEEEEE this story! Update soon! (:
moomur chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Great story, I am bummed that they cancelled this show but at least I can come here to get my fix. As long as you people update! :)
Kimmy chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Already reviewed on the comm but man this story is great. I love the way they talk to each other and oh man the suspense at the end! Gah :).
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Very interesting. Why would someone want to take Prophet's ex wife? Is there an unsub released from prison that wants to get revenge? Or someone he met while in prison?
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
That was great. That priest really does sound like a psycho. I can't believe that he would try to call her at home repeatedly. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
tmvg chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Oh no! This is intense, I really hope you update soon because I would love to find out what happens next! I like the way you write the character, and I'm looking forward to more!
JadaRae chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Great chapter! Already on the edge of my seat... Looking forward to more.