Reviews for Just Smile
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 9 . 1/19
Wow, I absolutely adore this ending! Great story
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 9 . 1/6
Great story. It was like one of those stories that seems slow at first (Sorry) but you just can't stop reading. Loved it!
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 10 . 1/3
I'm glad I reread this story, I loved it!
loveanddestiny chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
omg I loved this I wish more stories could be hooking I loved it you are really talented I was just so hook I read all day its night now lol one of the best stories I've ready yep (gives u a gold star and diabetics)yay jk about the diabetics...{please don't hit me ;_;} but I have read hundreds or stories but I must say yours is one of the most hooking, suspenseful, and funniest stories I have read so at 3AM I say keep up the good work
HelleBelle chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
IV I actually liked the one-shot about you and Sessh. I applauded your dirty mind sista LOL
HelleBelle chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Really Sango that's how you treat a friend who's worried about you and your child's well-being? By the way either Miroku was an idiot or Miroku was a idiot for back-handing Kagome.
Nella Hyuga chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
lol that was cute! :3
Aozora12 chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
loved it :)
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
this is amazing and one of the most touching and perfect storys ive ever read and whats more im serious lol! so i beg you to write many many many more like this and it would make my life :)
your writiing, storylines, characters and timing was all perfect and i think you could be a amazing author one day if you wished and would be published within a heart beat :))
Funny chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
It's a nice storu but i think you should put more "sesshoumaru" in it..
WritersWaywardSoul chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
LOVED THIS! It was very well written, with plenty of humor and seriousness! Excellent job!
yukinari chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
the beginning is sad while the ending is good.
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
great story
X.LoVeIsPaInFuL.X chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
Well, I must say i am impressed. This is a very well written story and I felt the need to review and tell you that.

LoVe
rei-intro-rini chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
hmm... the story was nice...but Sesshoumaru should have had more part in the story... how kagome n He came to fall in love was also not properly explained...considering it was kag/sess story .

but i enjoyed reading the story and though i missed Sess. all the best for the future stories that you are going to write ;)