Reviews for Deathly Hallows Revisited
:'D That was so perfect, it all tied so well. Harry and Hermione together, Ginny and Neville which made much more sense. And I do see Ron and Luna. She's perfect for his at times hot headedness. Oh! How I love this, I want to read it again! _. You mentioned at the beginning this was your first story, well, it was incredible. Please continue to write, you are very talented.
Okay, you were right. This was the perfect moment, and it was meant to be this way. I absolutely see this happening. I wish this was the end we got and for it to be made into a movie. How awesome would that be?!
Oh wow, this worked surprisingly well here.
He's afraid of making her more of a target and he's right. I can't even get mad at him for it.
Ugh... Harry does know! Ugh. But you are right, this is what needs to be done, otherwise it will be rushed and she needs to deal with Ron. He has been an utter ass for leaving them, but he's also their friend. Hermione needs to tell him she is confused.
stefanie1955 chapter 1 . 6/11
Okay so these are my initial feelings:
1. I think this chapter was extremely good.
2. It is the perfect moment for things to take a turn
3. I really like your writing style, it flows really well.
4. I frantically scrolled up after finishing this chapter to double check the story was completed. I am glad it is!
MuggleDumbledore chapter 15 . 4/21
Nice story but it feels like you are holding it back just for the sake of it and not for any actual reason, 'delaying the inevitable' as you put it. I hope in your future stories you don't just stretch something beyond limits just because it gives you cliffhangers for the chapter.
MuggleDumbledore chapter 16 . 4/21
At this juncture Harry didn't know that Ron could imitate parseltongue so sending him to chamber was stupid and it would have been better if they had switched the destinations. And Hermione being the logical and rational one, would have pointed it out and objected about it.
MuggleDumbledore chapter 17 . 4/21
Story has become dull to a fault. The thrill and dynamism is absent for past few chapters. Moving a story slowly to give details and building it up is good but moving it slowly with repetitive words, scenarios and lines makes it unbearably boring.
MuggleDumbledore chapter 18 . 4/21
Malfoy didn't kill them, saved them ones but it does not mean that he would not hurt others. giving him his wand back was one of the most stupid things you wrote. Your story had started to have the 'Disney Princess Story' vibe, everyone turns good at the end, nobody dies and happily eve rafter kind.
Jessi Granger chapter 22 . 2/25
I loved your fanfic.
FuN FiFi chapter 22 . 1/11
Wow...I'm amazed that you were able to weave such a fantastic tale w/ Harmony at the epicenter! The final book was very bittersweet for many HP fans, especially for those like me who had thought that HHr was the ultimate pairing of the entire series. At the same time, DH (both book and movie) showcased several key moments shared between the two supposedly platonic friends and that certainly made it worthwhile to note. You took those key moments, added some of your own, and wrote a brilliant what-if story which I wholly appreciate! In addition, your portrayals of the Golden Trio were spot-on; I especially found your version of Hermione to be redeemed from the caricature that she was in HBP. Overall, I have nothing short of utter admiration for your talent to take on JKR's work and make it into your own, plus considering that you didn't make much drastic changes, it's even more astounding how talented you are as a writer! Thank you for sharing this gem of a story! You've done a phenomenal job of rewriting DH Harmony-style and I couldn't be more glad that I found your fic amidst all the hoopla that exists on this site! :-D
rankokunalpha1 chapter 22 . 1/8
Awesome story keep up the fantastic writing!
Brad
muumi2three chapter 18 . 12/30/2016
Luna is great, by the way.
muumi2three chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
Either you're writing a non-canon Severus Snape here, or Dumbledore (Major) is a particularly nasty old coot. Now would be the time to whisper a hint of what Severus has been up to, unless that wasn't Snape's patronus in the woods after all, or unless Snape's death is a particularly cherished goal of Dumbledore. Snape is also being a bit weird. Does he not understand the concept of changing strategies in the endgame?