Reviews for Deathly Hallows Revisited
MrsH chapter 22 . 10/1
I like the way your story worked itself out better than the original. Much more satisfying happily ever after ending! Thanks for sharing it.
pans-neverland84 chapter 22 . 7/2
god i love your story.
please write more story.s you have so much talent.
myafroatemydog chapter 5 . 5/17
This was a good chapter .
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 5/17
This was a good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 5/17
This was an excellent chapter
texan-muggle chapter 22 . 2/16
Charlotte is one of Emma Watson's middle names...

Nitpick...Teddy can't be Head Boy 19 years later if he is the son of Remus and Tonks...he'd be too old; graduated already.
So Harry commits the classic mistake of the villain and explains why Voldemort isn't the master of the wand before they fight? And Voldemort is too stupid to use that information.
This Ron speaking parsel to open the chamber is ridiculous. It is supposed to be a magical language and you need to be born with the ability to speak or understand it. If Ron is able to repeat one word just because he heard it some times, presumably without ever having practiced or having correct him, he could with some effort learn more words and that would mean that parsel is a language that can be tought.

I grant you that canon, where Ron just does some random hissing and it comes out as the word open, es even more ridiculous. But then, so is most of book 7.

What is Snape doing here? Does he want to support them or not? And why is Minerva just now attacking him? Did she need Harry's presence? Was the torture of her students not enough motivation?

Harry thanking Dumbledore is also strange, at least from an objective point of view. I can understand why Harry would feel this way, he was trained to see Dumbledore as benevolent and all knowing. But Dumbledore could have done much more if he really had wanted to help them. Like telling them how a Horcrux can be destroyed. Give them the sword, a basilisk fang. Search Hogwarts for a Horcrux. Tell them that Snape was supposed to kill him.

As it is, Dumbledore is merely pulling the strings to make them do what he wants. If you assume that Dumbledore could cause that this ridiculous sequence of events that against all odds leads to the defeat of Voldemort, then you must assume that he also caused of everything else Harry had to suffer, or at least had the knowledge and the means to prevent it. Well, in the case of the Dursleys he even admitted that he placed Harry there knowing before that he would suffer there.

After the war is over, Harry should destroy Dumbledore's reputation, and resurrect him just so that he can kill him again.
I'm not sure whether Luna returning to Hogwarts is canon or not, but what does she expect to happen? Will she go to a school controlled be Death Eaters and tell them that she just escaped the Death Eaters at Malfoy mannor?
You are right, it doesn't make sense for Harry to be suddenly jealous of Ginny. It also doesn't make sense that Ron secretly loved Hermione, when he obviously preferred Lavender.
It also doesn't make much sense that Hermione suddenly loves Ron, they argue most of the time and have almost nothing in common except Harry. One explanation would be that she knows only two boys and thinks she can't get Harry so Ron is her only alternative.

It is very foolish that Harry is on watch and decides to just leave. What if that patronus was just strolling the forest in the hope of luring him out of the tent? Of course it is also foolish that Snape placed the sword in the pond. I realize this is just Rowling getting Ron back with his hero moment to make up for his previous betrayal.

Dumbledore should have made sure that Harry gets the sword. In fact, Dumbledore should have done many things to prepare Harry better, or he might even have done a little more besides getting the ring. It almost seems that Dumbledore either wants Voldemort to win, or at least doesn't really care.
Georgiana'sLlama chapter 22 . 2/2
Definitely the best Harry/Hermione story I've read so far!
Georgiana'sLlama chapter 22 . 2/2
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. Harry and Hermione is my main ship and I think you did a wonderful job of bringing that relationship together. I also love how you put Ron with Luna and Ginny with Neville. I've thought for a long time that they should be together since Harry obviously belongs with Hermiome. Thank you for writing this, I greatly enjoyed it. I hope you write more! :)
I really love your story , its amazing
I cant stop reading it :)
123 chapter 22 . 1/2