Reviews for Ragnarok
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
New characters in Thor 3
. Sigyn Iwaldidottir ( Amanda Seyfried )
Sigyn is the younger sister of Nanna and the youngest of Queen Freya of Vanaheims two daughters. Despite her beauty, charm and wit, in the end she is proved to be selfish, manipulative, shallow and hurtful. Sigyn is trapped in a love triangel between the wise and noble Theoric and the villianous Loki. Sigyn is breathtakingly beautiful, with golden blonde haur, olive skin and aquamarine eyes. Sigyn may be bubbly, enthralling, flighty and flirtatious. But she is the ultimate gold digger. In Infinuty War, her actions angered the glamorous Princess Crystal of Inhumans so mych, Sigyn was actually thrown off her ship!
Nanna Iwaldidottir ( Lily James )
Nanna is Sigyns calm older sister and Sigyns polar opposite. Gentle, calm and fair, she is trapoed in a forbidden romance with the gentlemnaly Balder. Balders death driven her from insanity to suicide. Nanna has golden blonde hair abd dark brown eyes
Queen Freya of Vanaheim
Freya is Frigga and Freyrs older sister, mother of Nanna and Sigyn snd the virtuous, wise Queen of Vanaheim. Already been grieved by her oldest daughter and sisters death, she took ruthless measures to prevent Sigyn to ever near Loki again. She likes Theoric at first but never forced Sigyn to marry him. Yet she was later horrified by Theoric turning evil and Sigyns malicious ways. Vanaheim falls as Sigyn killed her own mother.
. Brunnhilde ( Tessa Thompson)
Brunnhilde is the assistant leader of the Valkerues and the best friend of Sif. Impulsive and imprudent she is still loyal to her affiliation, and deeply shocked by Sigyn s acts of malice.
. Theoric ( Luke Evans )
Theoric is a wise and noble Asgardian general, and a good friend of Thors. He at first never forced Sigyn to love him. But his obsession with her slowly turns him as a loyal ally to Thor to a malicious and greedy traitor of Asgard. In the end Theoric faked his death to join forces with Thanos to get revenge at Thor.
. Freyr
Freyr is the carefree and charismatic middle sibling of Freya, him and Frigga, and King of Alfheim. Like his older twin sister, he is also extremelt grievous of Friggas death abd deeply abhorred and ashamed at hia favorite nieces malicious actions. His life ended when Loki murdered him via poison. Freyrs appearance and manner of speech is based on Legolas, having white wavy curls, pointy ears and a lean body. Freyr always keeps a cool head unlike his more emotional sisters, and tired of theit sensibility.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Thor and co in Midgard (Thor 3)
Thor and the friends had formed an alliance with the inhumans royal family,and together,they set off to hunt Jomungandr,the Midagrdian Serpent that haunts the humans and inhumans for CENTURIES.
They were all teleported to the plains of NYC,in Midagrdian costumes!
Together they hunt down the serpoent with attialni technogloy and vast undercover.
NSThorlover chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Hi. I hope its not too late for me to post but I really wish you could post a new chapter even if it took 2 years since you last updated. Im an avid fan of this story and I am really looking forward for more. You are amazing. Please update. I really hope youd get this message. A lot of followers would be thrilled to have this story updated and if it will make you update more and have the will to write, I would review each chapter :) Please please do update :)
Salandra chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Don't stop at this point! Do anything!

I hope for a next Chapter! PLEASE!
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
interesting fanfic
DPrincess chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
LOVED THIS STORY! update soon
RPM Shadow chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Love it! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
great job. i am intrigued by your idea and cant wait tto see what happens. keep up the good work.
MidnightReader1 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Love the story so far can't wait to read whats gonna happen next :)
rocket2409 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I love your story, by the way great plot. I love the way you portrayed all the super heroes and villains.
Superman1701 chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
ok, i like that you used villains from the movie, but i do have a few concerns. namely, if you are using the juggernaut from the x-men movie, then that juggernaut's powers are not magic based, he is 100 percent mutant, and therefore would have no magical powers do defend himself from thor's hammer. also, thor can be seperated from his hammer, as seen at the end of the movie when he was talking to odin. lastly, loki is not powerful enough to affect the hammer, even if his powers increased when he was on earth. so loki would not be able to prevent mjolnir from returning to thor, only odin could do that. otherwise i like how you plan to include the hulk.
DefectIllusions chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Interesting
sam2zeus2 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I love this story! Update soon please!
RocklynnJasmine chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Amazing and awesome chapter! I Can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! I Love this story so much! Have a great and wonderful day!
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Hurray for an update!

I'm surprised that Cap isn't more used to the adulation of his fans. Wasn't he a glorified propaganda tool way back when?

Yay, Parker!

I'm glad that Loki's up to no good. Loki's up to no good in my stuff too (plug plug plug). He's formed an alliance with Doctor Doom, the Hood, Sebastian Shaw, and Norman Osborn and it has absolutely nothing to do with that group the Cabal from the comics...

Huzzah for Deadpool! More, please. :D

Heh. Juggernaut is going to get a whupping.

Banner? Ooh. I just got tingles.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »