Reviews for Hungry Eyes
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 16 . 9/13
Lol I accidentally reviews on chapter 6, but anyways wonderful story! :-)
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 6 . 9/13
Oh my Chuck, that was perfect, absolutely perfect. I loved this story from start to finish! Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies and of course I love Supernatural. I loved the combination of the two. You wrote it perfectly! While I am of course saddened about Cas abd what went on with his family, he found the person he wants to be with and his father can go screw himself. I'm so glad that him and Dean got their happy ending. :-)

Loved this story! Seriously it was brilliant!

ingeborg.nordahl chapter 16 . 6/12
3 Cute story! Thank you!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 13 . 6/12
Poor Dean! I want Destiel to be happy! 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 10 . 6/12
Love this story! So cute!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 9 . 6/12
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 5 . 6/12
Yey! Destiel!
I really like your story!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 4 . 6/12
3 sweet!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 6/12
Dont be mean to Cas, he only wants to help!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/11
Nice ;)
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 16 . 1/17
Ha! I love the ending! I loved the whole story, but I loved the ending so much because they really stuck it to the man! Yay!
anon chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
This fic is perfect, I loved how you've taken the plot from the movie and twisted it to fit the times and the m/m relationship and made it appear just as alive as on screen. Dean and Cas' characterisatons feel very authentic and I loved all the little touches, such as Sam handing over the money, the nuances of reactions people had to Dean and Cas. I really hope Anna will be ok though. Thank you so much for writing this, it's perfect :)
anon chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I just finished watching Dirty Dancing for the first time, thinking about what a great dean/cas au it would make, and you awesome person have provided a pitch perfect rendition. I can't wait to read the other chapters :)
Hunterbyday-Whovianbynight chapter 16 . 6/25/2015
I loved Dirty Dancing, and so when I found this fic, I had very high standards for it. I read it, and was very pleased. It is very true to the movie and was written well. Good job!
Nuwanda chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
I love this story, I have for a while now, but the whole prep scene feels a bit rape-y, the way Cas is just "lie here and bear it". It makes me uncomfortable every time I read this.