Reviews for Hungry Eyes
Oh my god this is amazing! Taking an awesome movie, and making it ten times more awesome… I love this fic!
Nuwanda chapter 16 . 2/6
This was fantastic! Seriously, I've found it while searching for a Destiel Grease AU, and the problems I've had with those so far is that they quote so directly. This followed the 'Dirty Dancing' storyline without quoting every word or being too literal. I really really loved it. I had expected Sam in Gabriel's role, so seeing him as the "bad guy" so to speak was a little odd to me, but really this was wonderful.
Lauren chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
Dude that was the best Fic ever I love you
Deonaalengea chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
You freaking got this from the movie Dirty Dancing. There is exact dialogue from the movie. Why didn't you mention that?
mailaine chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
Oh my gosh this is beautiful u I love the prologue! Its just all amazing!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
Oh! I loved this! The last chapter got me right in the heart..now excuse me while I go cry!
whiterosenova chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
I freaking love that ending. Perfect. Glad you didn't try to do the ending like the movie.
whiterosenova chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
I'm so glad Sam helped them.
whiterosenova chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
Oh no. THAT'S different. Oh man.
whiterosenova chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Very romantic
whiterosenova chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Gettin' caught in the act haha
whiterosenova chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Hmm kinda nervous for him lol
whiterosenova chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Aw man, can't believe you're putting Cas in a dress lol
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
I'm hesitant... are they going to be dressing Cas in a dress or something?
whiterosenova chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I feel like I'm stalking your stories now. Curious how you're going to take the dirty dancing spin with Cas and Dean or if it's going to be exactly like the movie. Well, I suppose it can't be EXACTLY like the movie... because Cas has a dick and all.