Reviews for Hungry Eyes
Hunterbyday-Whovianbynight chapter 16 . 6/25
I loved Dirty Dancing, and so when I found this fic, I had very high standards for it. I read it, and was very pleased. It is very true to the movie and was written well. Good job!
Nuwanda chapter 9 . 6/14
I love this story, I have for a while now, but the whole prep scene feels a bit rape-y, the way Cas is just "lie here and bear it". It makes me uncomfortable every time I read this.
This story is really cute. I am glad they got to stay together even though Michael was a dick.
I like the movie and I like the fact that your story follows along with it.

I can definitely see me reading it again :)
TinaMeunier on AO3
Llewlyn chapter 14 . 4/13
This is so devastating. I lived through this time. It resonates like a filthy, bloody memory.
Oh my god this is amazing! Taking an awesome movie, and making it ten times more awesome… I love this fic!
Nuwanda chapter 16 . 2/6
This was fantastic! Seriously, I've found it while searching for a Destiel Grease AU, and the problems I've had with those so far is that they quote so directly. This followed the 'Dirty Dancing' storyline without quoting every word or being too literal. I really really loved it. I had expected Sam in Gabriel's role, so seeing him as the "bad guy" so to speak was a little odd to me, but really this was wonderful.
Lauren chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
Dude that was the best Fic ever I love you
Deonaalengea chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
You freaking got this from the movie Dirty Dancing. There is exact dialogue from the movie. Why didn't you mention that?
mailaine chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
Oh my gosh this is beautiful u I love the prologue! Its just all amazing!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
Oh! I loved this! The last chapter got me right in the heart..now excuse me while I go cry!
whiterosenova chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
I freaking love that ending. Perfect. Glad you didn't try to do the ending like the movie.
whiterosenova chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
I'm so glad Sam helped them.
whiterosenova chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
Oh no. THAT'S different. Oh man.
whiterosenova chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Very romantic
whiterosenova chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Gettin' caught in the act haha