Reviews for Chained
monserrat.moreno.961 chapter 8 . 1/28
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter :)
annie.harith chapter 8 . 1/11
Really enjoying the rewrite so far, him tumbling actually made me laugh alot!

I personally think you are doing an excellent job :D
sabrii lc chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
kisara esta version de la story esta mucho mejor espero el proximo chapter con ansia
AAEdmonds chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Need...more...updates!
sleepyheadcat101 chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
aww...why don't you make any more, this is super interesting! and I loved the one you did before
Dragonmaster789 chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Awesome chapter please continue _
yautja lover chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
Hey its me again, took me awhile to find the rewrite. But it was worth the look :) im glad to see your still writing!
Teshy chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
no not pathetic at all. I read your first story and I must say Much better! ) I liked the other story but found it a bit too angsty. This one makes me believe and hope she will be stronger. excellent job I do hope you come back to it. I am very very interested in seeing where you go with it.
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Cool story
kittykat6625 chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
awesome story please update soon im dying to see whats gonna happen next with the predator and lauren so please update soon

love kittykat6625
ida-criss-wild chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
i love it, this one is much better than the last one
Luv4Uncas chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Well at least he hasn't killed her, and it seems that her peace offering was more than enough, he seemed rather pleased by it at least. I looked at your original Chained story and compared it a bit to this newer version and I must say that your writing has got better! I enjoyed the older version but this new one is so much more flushed out, it progresses at a better pace and its much more believable! I hope to read more soon!
Angelzodica013 chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
He's so understanding :D lol

I like the chapter! It's kindly funny that he's going throu a mental breakdown about the whole thing, but who an blame him? I wonder how things are gonna be with them now? Lmao I can just imagine how silly she willl look with his armor! XD

And I get the same thoughts when I hear angel. I'm my opinion I like the name lucifer. It sounds strong but filled with light. Lol I'm weird :P
Ulquishinee chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
Great chappie! Poor Yai'lo still drugged and barely walkin! On the good side, at least he won't go hungry with the meat she left him! Update soon! :D
Luv4Uncas chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Thank goodness for him that Lauren is a doctor or else he'd be in a world of pain. Pretty smart of her to try and feed him as a peace offering, maybe she should give him a little extra just in case! LOL! Hopefully he wakes up in a better mood. Update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »