Reviews for Avenging Angels
VioletErin.26 chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
wow. I hope this is updated this year :) I can wait though. anyway God Bless You!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Mycroft! Ooh, Mycroft, you're one of my faves! Now, to be honset, Aleine, I normally don't read Sherlock BBC, but in your case, I make an exception. I am more drawn to the Granada, and Jeremy Brett! ooh... I dream about his Sherlock Holmes, THE definitive Sherlock Holmes... but, Benedict is insufferably cute... and Molly looks sweet, and John is cute, and ok, I'll just say they all are very serious, but they look so CUTE! But then there's Granada, and they're all so HANDSOME... Especially Jeremy, and then David... Thank you, for writing a Sherlock story I'm actually INTERESTED in, thanks. 3
Guest chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
I love Irene in this thing! Oy, she's wonderful!
Seriously, my fave is the,
'"Not…" Yep, he'd nailed it. "But he's—"
"Yeah."
"And he—"
"Yeah."
"Stop that."
"Sorry."'
Aleine, I LOVE you! Thank you for helping make my day!
j3n chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
So. I'm guessing col. Sebastian Moran, in the hospital ward, with the airgun. Oh, and Irene Adler, in 221B Baker Street, with the wax bust of Sherlock Holmes. Haha! I'm in love with this story- by the way. They totally should have made the second season begin like this!
The Last Time Lord chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
Ohh, evil cliffie indeed! I like /very/ much what I am reading - Mythea all the way! 3 It's obvious you've planned this. Well done - molto bene! More, please!
Blueeyedgirl chapter 15 . 3/15/2012
No you cannot have abandoned this start it again right now! Just finished reading all chapters in one go, so good! Molly as Irene is awesome even though the real Irene hAs appeared now.
Blueeyedgirl chapter 15 . 3/15/2012
My Beautiful Ending chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
i demand an update. this story is the bomb. literally.
Ponytales chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
A cliffie! What on earth is Mycroft going to do about his feelings for Anthea? Irene being Molly- or Molly being Irene was very interesting, and I think that she retrieved his violin. Please continue.
Ponytales chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
I never really thought about when Sherlock's mom was born. That's a very interesting idea, a WWII mystery. When you had Mycroft suiting up to go into the field all I could think of was him wearing a black turtleneck like in 'Archer'.
Ponytales chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
*Happy squealing* I found a long Mycroft story! I found a long Mycroft story! I'm so happy right now. I can't wait to see what happens next!
TiaBolt chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
Thoroughly enjoying your takes on all the characters! And did Irene/Molly bring a dummy for Sherlock? Can't wait for more updates! And platonic romance between Sherlock and Irene is lovely!
Rhyssia chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
... and now I have to go find the rest of your stories. Sleeps? What's thats?
Rhyssia chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Adoring this, but just to let you know - little brother/big brother switching around a bit. I'm behind on my tv, so that might be on purpose. Heck if I know!
TadPole11 chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
Oh, I LOVE Mycroft too. Are you updating this, or has it been abandoned? I wish we could get Mycroft in the show, like your story. :)