Reviews for Silence
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/31
Man finally someone writes about this good story, liked it too bad it ended like this, but congratulations on the first sondome fic ever
smashman42 chapter 1 . 1/22
While I was happy enough with the canon ending, I did think with the time skip it was begging for alternate endings to be written. This works for me, if only it were longer. The only thing I'm left wondering about if he still became a doctor in this variant, though I suppose it doesn't really matter.
TheFireOfYouth chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Thank You.. I know, the "reality" hurts. Sometimes we find ourselves a midst events and endings within our lives that bring us so much pain and sadness that all we want to do is look away. But looking away is a part of human nature. Attempting to place myself in Hideo's shoes fills me with great sadness, as I have grown to love the characters of Hideo and Kurumi. Which is why I will try my hardest to burn into my mind this ending that I also wish, for as long as I am able to remember.
clouds666 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
after reading this i agree i sorta like this ending more but also made me cry a lil more to after just re reading the manga wish somone would translate the live version of sundome or even make more fanfic of it like wat if she did acualy survive but was just weak for the rest of her life or such T.T love her to much

another words i love it
BadRyuKun chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
a great story, and this, although different from the manga, feels just as bittersweet. x.x I don't think I'll be able to get the end of the manga out of my head for a while though.
MammoH chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Sweet story.
ndk1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I just finished reading the manga myself. To be honest, I had a feeling on how it was going to end, yet didnt really want to think about it at the time :P

This is really well written and is something that I think eveybody that has read the conclusion of Sundome would enjoy. Well done and keep it up!