Reviews for I Thought We Were
LonelyKlainer chapter 1 . 3/2
That stupid cock blocking keyboard
AGleekyPackersFan chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
To be honest, that was probably what happened if the stupid piano wasn't there. So cute!
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
that was beautiful! i have a oneshot about this scene continued as well in my "glee: we know this happened" series. and yours is definetely awesome! better than mine i think.. i like how you put in the other warblers. i thought of doing that too, but i have a different thought of how the warblers will find out in my series. and either way, you already did it! so! KUDOS! awesome onshot!

Jackie iliveforglee11
Chanelle Brennan chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
1- We can't judge, pretty sure we all know it by heart :DDD There is moment kurt, when you say to yourself, oh there you are... :DDD

2- Never been kissed 18. And scared I,ll be like beast ahahah (my best friend and I are really scared about that hahaha, old lady with cat never been kissed any way...)

3- I FUKING WANNED TO KILL THAT DANM PIANO! it was like a cold shower really. PAM PAM PAMPAM! get your ass out of bed OH HELL TO THE NO indeed mercedes.

4- okay now I'll read your fanfic :P

LOL "PAY UP WES" that was great hehhee. And hey! Now we know why they lost at regional! THEY DIDNT PRACTICE! :D Loved it girl
Talulah Carmichael chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hey, I'm worse off than you, I didn't get kissed till I was 21! :P My cousin was going out with an a****** at the time, and she insisted on him bringing his idiot friend along to a movie with us...I made them all see Twilight...and the idiot friend thought it would be funny to handcuff me to him and kiss me. Jackass...Only been kissed one time after that, I got drunk and made out with my other cousin's friend. Then I puked on his driveway...
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Aww, i loved it, it was so sweet, and i loved the part about Wes and David betting on them! :)
Sophi10 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
GREAT! Write MORE... Like a sequel or something
LGP-13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Creys all over. So awesome 3333
BM22OwenstinaKB chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Love!
Forwoodx3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Looovvee it! Your writing is amazing! x3333333

And I have to admit, I loved the David part :P I would totally do something as that XP