Reviews for They Built A Statue Of Us
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This:

"He looks up at that stone face, caring and remote. It would have pain in it to, the increasing pain of having to make the hard decisions and never, ever, feeling as if it was worth it.

He wonders what he would have made of this, a statue in his honour built by people who never really met him.

Dean wonders what would mean more, the statue, or that Dean has come here to forgive him. To show his son (eight years old and begging to be taken somewhere that wasn't uncle Sam's or the salvage yard) the godfather he might have had."

Made me ball like a baby
RunWallaceRun chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Just gonna be my usual blunt self and say this: I'm kind of really a huge fan or your work, Dude. Seriously, you've got some amazing stuff and - truth be told - I've seen your novel at the library just haven't sat down and read it yet. Which I will - believe you me. I'm weird about my books, but if an author as good as you wrote it there's nothing on this planet that can stop me from sinking my brain's metaphorical teeth into it. Now, after that torrent of gushing emotion(I kid), I shall properly review this story!

Seriously, Babe, I freaking loved it. I've been reading through your stories systematically - I'm guessing you've received the long list of e-mails saying so - and I've come to find that the ones I enjoy the most are the short ones that don't really contain any sex, violence or character building. My favorites are the ones that hold so much feeling that they just kind of stand alone in their glory. This story is one of them. I have not found a fan fiction yet that could honestly make me cry until I read this one and the funny thing is that I'm not even really sure why I did. It was just one little set of tears and now it's gone leaving me feeling a little content and a little sad that the series probably won't contain anything half was heart felt as the ideas you've been posting up. Oh science, I'm a sap.

To conclude: You're made me fall in love with Cass all over again without even trying. Much love, adoration and please keep writing these wonderful guilty pleasures. They brighten my days and honestly make an aspiring author such as myself find that there truly is hope in humanity.
CastielandMe chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
:') next chapter! :D
Wolftag chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Three words: Simple, sad and beautiful. :) Me likes.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Good story.
Magnolia13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Wow, that really bummed me out... I really hope Castiel isn't killed in the finale... Anyways, great story, like always.
Saint Alacran chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Beautiful fic. Very comprehensive and moving.
ViciousHypnosis chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Could you get more awesome?

Respekt my friend.