Reviews for shelter
rubell chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
was totally not expecting that!
Snappher chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Wow. WOW.
That is all kinds of beautiful, tragic, raw...didn't see that ending coming for either of them. She just seemed so desperate to me with the nakedness and steering him into a sexual relationship...wonder what those meds were for. Unsettling to me, but an amazing story!
BlackheartedBella chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Oh my Gosh... This is insane! Awesome but fucking cruel! My heart still hurts :'(
-M
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
this was incredible. totally sucked me in, never predictable. vivid, passionate, sad.
sulin0105 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I had a sneaking suspicion this could not end well. Wish there could have been a HEA, but you are a very talented writer! I am in awe!
seymourblogger chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I didn't like the ending not because it was tragic but because it seemed so trite and incongruous with the rest of the story. As if you couldn't think of a way to end it creatively so you just offed him.
IllicitWriter chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Completely insane story. I loved it :)
angelblue chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ouch.
lud chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is so painful, but so sweet, really bittersweet.
Two people who had so much need of love and protection.
If not for the snowflake, I would think that Bella was hallucination.
Incredible story.
Kisses.
ms.Tee2011 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Great story
Varcolac chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wow. This was really well written. The best Ive read here on FF yet. Very beautiful descriptions. Thanks.
roseflorintine chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wow. Just wow. This amazes me. But satisfy my curiosity a bit, do you, personally think that Bella died or somehow escaped?
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Great one shot! I was not expecting that ending at all! Fantastic job!
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Wow I did not see that coming at all! It was a good story and I liked it, even tho I always wish for a HEA. I'm almost done w all your other stories and have loved them all, even tho I don't always review. Keep up the good work and thank you!
insanemum chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh wow! You really threw a curve ball with this story. I just had no idea where it was going and then - kapow! Awful and amazing.