Reviews for A Little Me Time
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
somehow because I never guess right anytime but this time with the name Rose something I had an idea it might be Rosealie. I didn't really care because you wrote it so good that I was cheering Charlie on and just hoping he would be able to pleasure himself for once. You had me just holding my breath...then I could have killed Emmett and Rose. They are awful. Poor Charlie.
DarkRaven2008 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Aww poor Charlie! Very funny loved it!
JK5959 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh, those two are so mean. Did they actually think it was smart to let him know it was them? Though, I had a feeling it was Rose. ;)

This was great, though. There definitely needs to be more Charlie fics. I encourage you to write more. :D
Somebody's Bella chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Poor Charlie! This was great! :)
USrockerchick chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That was HILLARIOUS! ... well really hot and funny. I'm a lil embarassed for poor Charlie though! Eek havin your daughters friend be the voice on the other line... Mortifying! I loved it tho!
AutumnSong chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Awww! Poor poor Charlie! Can't a man get off without his vampire family getting in the middle of it. Emmett is probably the worst of the bunch; the taunts and smirks that boy will throw at him for the rest of Charlie's life. Poor Mack! Lol!

XX

Autumn
luvkiss1973 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
poor charlie will never get it up again damnit lol thats messed up lol

poor charlie poor poor guy

ok keep up the great work hun
ItHappened chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh my god I love this. Why is it that I always feel bad for Charlie after every fic I read? And did Charlie actually have a five-some with a pack of girls? Such a ladies man.. ;)
acw1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
poor charlie. No he will never attemp it again.
Nachos4Children chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
First, I just have to say that the security code I had to type to login was "fap." I'm not even kidding.

So anyway, poor Charlie for all he had to go through for his "me" time! And here I thought he was getting he totally deserved with a little discreet help from Alice or Eddie, only to find out it was a prank from Emmett and Bitch-face McGee! Uh-uh, not cool! And now I have to invent a magical device that will be beam me into your story so I can take care of his needs for him! I got shit to do, ya know!
Dollybigmomma chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
OMC, that was so mean...but so hilarious!
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh god...poor Charlie. That was just cruel!

This story was absolutely hilarious! I loved the way he locked the doors and drew the curtains and his inner monologue was hysterical. When he finally got in the mood with 'Rosario' it got pretty hot and I had no problems at all picturing Billy Burke talking dirty...;) Loved it, even though I felt bad for Charlie at the end!
SarahxEmmett chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh my god! This was so hilarious. He seriously thought nothing of someone leaving a sex hotline card for him in his own home? Oh, Charlie. Rosario... I knew something was up! Great story, it cracked me up!
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Way to go Charlie! I didn't think the ol' boy had it in him! Did feel sorry for him, at the end!

Excellent chapter, loved it!

CC
edf-k chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh my god, that was just too funny. Poor Charlie, sooo embarrassing. I can just picture how red his face is and will be each and every time those particular Cullens are around.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »