Reviews for The Breaker
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 2 . 8/13
Why you no update? I want MORE! Though, you could approve on the grammar. Nothing major
mittensx7768 chapter 2 . 3/18
MachiKiwi chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Oh my I felt to write a review for this fic being fond of this pair and all but I have to say I agree with Atherys. Rape is a very touchy subject and I don't see any emotions with the characters especially Ace. He seemed like his brother being raped was the equivalent of luffy having a simple harmless nightmare or something im sorry it just felt that way Its just Ace's reaction was not what I expected. Any concerned brother or lover would have acted more drastically. Mainly I had problems with how you potrayed the characters they well, they just don't fit and I dont even want to start on sanji... oh but please regard me I just wanted you to understand and to be aware that rape isn't something to be taken lightly but even so you have lovely writing and many people seem to enjoy this story so for them I hope you continue _
smoll Gcat chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
one . .
dark24971 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I wanna read more *cough* um, btw... Does anyone know any way to contact Zoro? I think I would like to assist.
dark24971 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
And I suddenly have the desire to kill.
someonesaveme chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
more please!
Amorphous Entity chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Please update soon, ja ne! ~TheFallenOne -
v-babe chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! so cute how Ace is to Luffy and poor Luffy to be raped! Good thing he has Ace and Zoro! Can't wait for the next chapter for this!
Evil E. Evil chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
damn sanji
StarliteOracle chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
love ace and luffy brotherly bond and shanks is cool. haha zoro will definitely kill sanji now.
Atherys chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
If this sounds like I'm flaming you I apologise. It's not on purpose, I'm just too tired to wrap stuff I say in a blanket before saying them. Things might sound a little harsh.

You're writing about RAPE here. Where's the emotions? Your story-telling is too cold for such an emotional subject. You gave no kind of reason to WHY Sanji suddenly decided to rape his captain.

And what the hell was Shanks doing there?

...I'm sorry, I'll go to bed now