Reviews for When I Come Around
Thatonegirl chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
I really love all of your stories. Especially this one :-)
jai-kun chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
I know this is likely late, but I loved this. I think you got Baljeet's voice spot on, and I could see Ginger that way as well (she doesn't get as much exposure as even Baljeet, Buford, or Irving, but with what we do know, yo'v done a fair job of extrapolating a good teen personality for her).

I liked many aspects of this story. The only one I didn't "like" (and by saying didn't like, I mean I did but it took getting used to), was the Hiranos speaking Japanese. I could see it happening, but there's not a basis for it in the show, so it was a little getting used to.

I think I'll look more of your works up, just to have a better basis for liking them.
partner555 chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
This was a great Baljeet/Ginger story.
NevilleCanKickMattLewis'Butt chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Baljeet always seems like such a lady's man though...
RaptorIV chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
So cuuuute :)
Pottergirl1 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Awwwww, that was so adorable! I liked how, at the end, Baljeet started using contractions. It really re-enforced the idea that it's the small things like that which really matter, in a big change that's how you can tell. :) Cuteness!

Luv, fudge bars, and puppies,

Pottergirl1
WandererfromtheWest chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Make a sequel, dang-it! XD
MeanMrsMustard chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
I loved NerdSmashers. It makes me want to watch MythBusters.

My favorite line is definitely "Fireside Girls aren't friends, we're sisters."

Can't wait to see the Bully (Buford-Milly) backstory.
fidelisetespoireanoeldy chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Fantastic job! Since this story is finally complete, I'll try to make this a worthwhile review...So to start off, remember last review where I mused that this could possibly be your best piece up to date? This one for surely is! The conclusion was great. I've noticed you have a thing for small multi-chaptered fics and I must say that for five chapters, you've definitely created a great story! From redevoloping Baljeet and Buford's relationship to actually creating one between Ginger and Baljeet, you've done a good job! The little bits of humour intertwined with the romance and bis of drama definitely made this an exceptional piece. The hesitations that Ginger and Baljeet make throughout the story made them all the much more real and relatable to the readers(well except that we probably don't go around leaving secret notes). The story was Cute, it was Creative, and I can't think of another c-word...*cue awkward silence*...haha! It was an above and beyond story, the research you've put into it definitely shows. Especially when I visited an Indian friend last weekend and I had that pancake-like food Baljeet ate for breakfast(unfortunately I can't remember the name and I'm just to lazy to search for it). It was pretty cool that I even had an idea of what it was. I'm looking foward to Summer Love and I can't wait to see what it mounts up to.

Lots of love and great expectations(I've just finished the book and still have it on the mind :P),

-Said author
The Goliath Beetle chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
This was brilliant. Just brilliant. I shall be reading more of your stories.
ratluck2 chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Awsome. I've been linking people to you stories to get more reviews and reactions. I think you are a truly great writer, and I think you have raised the bar for this fandom. I look forward to the update.
fidelisetespoireanoeldy chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
You're doing so well with this! The background info on Ginger really worked out! I really appreciate the few paragraphs you took to introduce to Ginger's character. It was done in such neat manner. Rather than start describing her form the moment she made an appearance in the story, you put it in a scene where it made more sense. And good job with making a show within the show(a.k.a. Nerdsmashers). It was very cute! So as I've mentioned before, this story is really becoming something. I honestly believe this is turning into your best story yet!

Keep the work up!

-Fidelis
The Goliath Beetle chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
It's pretty brilliant. And since I don't think you're an Indian, I was very glad to notice all the obvious research done for this story-right down to the Hindi greeting!

Though I do have a suggestion. Take it if you want to, but there's no pressure...

Umm...Baljeet has been in the US for some time now, hasn't he? Wouldn't he have picked up a more fluent manner of speaking English? I know that might screw up his character a little, so it's all up to you.

Heh. Anyway, the story is pretty awesome. I love the attention to detail.

Keep up the good work!
Maya Serena chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Do I detect the Mythbusters' influnece at work again? :D

Baljeet and Ginger's chat was very sweet *melt* Ah, teenage wuv!
Mi PaNtAlOnEs Es ChOcOlAtE chapter 3 . 5/17/2011