Reviews for Happy Ending
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I sort of like it but can you put more on it
Jellicle Jacquie chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow, deep, &, just deep. Favorite!
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love what you did with the moon :)

e_e It's so raw, so feeling. I felt cold. This was done well. Choice of words played a big role. Jeez I can feel the pain and love all at once.
Pepeka W chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
good, very sad, but good.

i like your story
Crosswood chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This is an ambitious thing for a first piece; angst is *hard* to write without overcooking. Not only that, but it's also an introspective piece from Rei's point of view! Well, very pleasingly, you've managed to walk that very thin line without stepping over - this wee thing grabs and holds the reader's attention for the entire length of it.

Moon's relationship with Mars is also very well handled; it sticks with canon and what fits with canon... especially considering that certain parings aren't your favourite thing, this was a brave move.

Thirdly, your English is superb. I tell you this often, and you should perhaps believe me. The language is easy and conventional (except when it behoves the story to not be!) You controlled the adjectives with an iron hand, which produced a clean, powerful piece of writing. Finally the short, punching phrases are recognisably Rei, curt and to the point.

This is a rather lovely thing; thank you very much, and sincere regards.