Reviews for Quieta non movere
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I liked the first half of the story. The second part nearing the end nearly made me scream in anguish even thought I expected it. Still gave me the shivers though.
Liarliar888 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
One word: Amazing. Don't ever stop writing!
Hopeblossom chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow. Eh, not exactly what I was expecting, but quite interesting and creepy to read. Well done on how Luka's frustration built up until she finally just had to kill a pregnant lady and steal her baby... Good work, haha! :-)
I Am The Raptor chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow, um, disturbing and scarring, but I liked it! D

Note To Self:

Never become pregnant infront of Luka!
Nayomi-Kiiroibara chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I know what song your talking about it's "maybe I'm not human" by miku! (and yes I have heard it before and couldn't help but put it as background music which is A REALLY BAD IDEA!)

VERY VERY DISTURBING! WOW O.O I'll never look at that song the same way again...

mmm... the idea of Vocaloids aging mentally is kinda sad for me... They're not the same insane family we all learned to love...

oh and P.S if you think that song of miku is disturbing check out Len's version "Boys can't get pregnant" *shudders O_O
Like a Snowflake chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
"Luka felt a little bad for leaving Sai like that...It seemed a little undignified..." UNDIGNIFIED? XD I know this was really dark but it made me like Luka even more. Kinda reminds me of Higurashi and Umineko :)
hamxham chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
;oawe.

(haha i'm glad i read some of the reviews before reading the actual fic, though rimi's thought about the baby rotting was... even more disturbing ;A;)

once again~ really nicely written fic you've really got talent for emotionally... disturbing stuff *A*)/ (and that's a good thing, haha)
Campanella chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
OMFG LUKA. YOU COULD'VE JUST ADOPTED A KID. IT'S LIKE SCHOOL DAYS ALL OVER AGAIN /shot

Darn it, I just noticed the rating is M :/ But I'll still read it XD XD I'm immune to graphic violence and blood. I remember seeing a picture similar to your youtube link. If I can recall, the picture had Miku and Kaito-naked, with no censoring-crying about how they can't have a baby :/

Even though the rating is M, I'll probably still read this.
Nerumi H chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I was reading this in math class on my ipod, and I'm pretty glad that the teacher didn't take it away and possibly read out a bit if it aloud :P

I didn't find it that gruesome / disturbing actually (Ive gotten a tolerance for this kind of stuff, heheh), but still Luka's actions made me raise an eyebrow all shocking-like.

And much to my happiness it wasn't some screwed up patched-together plot-less gore fest. Your reason for Luka's eventual insanity was really believable and it made sense. So much so that I'm kinda scared for mankind now... :P
rimiburt chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Hooolllyyy shyat, Renah.

Luka is friggin' scary man. oTLLLL

It's really interesting, kind of disturbing, how the Vocaloids are aging so much mentally and yet they look the same. grahklzjl.

Bothers me, man. ;w; Yuki especially.

Nice job with this! x.x Poor Sai... grrrrhh. And the baby... it's dead, isn't it? Doesn't that mean that it'll be like rotting? ;A; In Luka's steel belly?

SJDKLFJDSKLFJDSL.

This is quite disturbing.

GJ man OTL
lol Bye Felicia chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Wow.

This really was amazing, even though my stomach doesn't feel too good...

Now I guess I know what you can really do with horror and gore. XD
Pheo the Flame chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
*Vomits alongside you* Wow. Well, despite the fact this was extremly, extremly morbid and a bit stomach churning (and I consider myself to have a pretty strong stomach) this was actually very well written. I could feel Luka's desperation to be a mother, and the descriptions were amazing, almost to the point of being /too/ good. I'll have to try and find out what song you're talking about, because you've piqued my curiousity.

Poor, delusional Luka... I kinda feel bad for her, almost... but at the same time, poor Sai... *sorrow for Luka is erased*

This was an amazing, morbid, fascinating fic... maybe I'm a bit warped for calling it amazing and fascinating, but it was.

-Pheo

Oh, and I could never hate you just because of something you wrote. :)
YouGiveMeWings chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Not that gruesome, but still disturbing. It is well written and I especially like it, and feel sorry for Luka. She went insane - obsessive - over something she could never have. It is twisted, I say that, but still an amazing story.
Mariko the Cure chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
You know, I've always admired your ability to be able to write anything. From sweet, sugary fluff, to... well, this. You're very good at it, and you always keep me on the edge of my seat, no matter what you write. Keep up the good work!