Reviews for Of Daft Faery Princes and Wandering Mud Golems
Seor chapter 1 . 3/1
Ahh this was wonderfully entertaining! It made me laugh out loud and smile throughout, so thank you :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
The fact that fanfic for this wonderful series even exists is pretty much the best thing ever for me. (I say that about soooo many things, please don't be offended if I take it back and say it about something else later -ahem: currently, it is the best thing ever.)

So. Totally. Perfect.

I'm particularly fond of:

"Gawain's looked at his squire as if this was the first intelligent thing he'd said all day, and they shared a tiny smile."

"Terence, who was grinning madly like the half-faery he was"

"Arthur mustered a formal tone, but his eyes were sparkling mischief." (King Arthur's sparkly-mischief eyes are gifts from Above, I am sure, and must be duly appreciated.)

Robin being adorable, and Gawain being afraid of Robin's adorable imp-magic.

'"But you're half faery – surely you can… See magic or something?"
Terence had never heard of such a ridiculous notion.'
(The fact that Terrence is possibly the only character who nigh-unfailingly possesses common sense is a great source of amusement to me. Even though Gawain is smarter than most of the other knights, even he has his moments. {See above.})

And, of course, I love love love love love EVERYTHING else as well. :)
ww chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Very cute story! I like the way Gawain and Terence banter, and it's nice to see an early-Terence, still stumbling a bit.
farfleetingfair chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FIC FOR YEARS. I love the Squire's Tales! Very amusing, thank you.
Aria657 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I loved it! It was so cute! I love the Squire's Tales series, and I love the story about the golem! He definitely won't let Gareth live that one down! Great job! The ending of the series made me sad though. :( :)
Feste the Fool chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Ha! That's what you get for making lame excuses to your king! Really, they'd do much better for themselves if they just told Arthur a long, involved fight with a recreant knight led them to all fall in a mud pit.

This was very in-character for everyone. I loved the steadily-growing lie, Arthur's very casual rebuttal points, and the exchange with Robin at the end, but I had two (threeish) favorite parts. When Gawain mentioned a fellow named Robert I lost it, and the same when Terence summed up the excuse at the end. But my absolute favorite was Robin's "If I lead you into something, I'll surely lead you out again." Very apt description of just about the entire faery race!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I thought it was cute :) the characters were fine... I think Arthur is the hardest to get...

I enjoyed it!
Eavis chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I didn't know you'd read these! I love the Squire's Tales! And you've done an exceptional job writing the characters. :) Poor Gawain.

And I love the Phineas and Ferb reference at the very end. :D

God be with you,

Eavis
Nine Days a Queen chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Ha, ha... This is really cute. I loved your characterization! I hope to see more ST fic from you in the near future.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I bet it was! LOL

Great story. Especially when those two were coming up with something a lot less painful to their pride that they could tell their king.

Ani