Reviews for Disgaea: Jewel of the gods
overlordpringerx chapter 81 . 2/25
holy shit!
B.A.G-GOMEZ chapter 81 . 2/25
And the battle between allies rages on! Glad you're back. Can I tell you something?
B.A.G-GOMEZ chapter 80 . 1/2
Looks like they'll have that match they've been waiting for. Surprised I didn't see Mao and the others.
overlordpringerx chapter 80 . 1/2
Oh oh
B.A.G-GOMEZ chapter 79 . 11/27/2014
Great. Not only the Item Gods, but now Walnut? These guys cannot even catch a break, can they. Hope to see the next chapter!
B.A.G-GOMEZ chapter 78 . 11/2/2014
Just one problem leads to another... If you plan to bring back Baal again, there's gonna be some REAL hell to pay, if his omnicidal antics were just a habit...
B.A.G-GOMEZ chapter 77 . 10/21/2014
That axe Item God is one twisted sicko! By the way I think you Almaz mixed with Ash at one point. Also, it's funny; I have two characters in a script I'm writing to show to Nintendo or Disney named Phoenix and Flare. Phoenix Sun, the main antagonist who is a intelligent, but omnicidal and psychoitc princess who use Fire magic. And Flare Sun, a 4 year old antagonist who is Phoenix's son.
Avalos Altair chapter 76 . 9/27/2014
As usual, great chapter. Though I am concerned with the characters themselves reciting their attacks. Sounds more like Huntik that Disgaea, but still it's a great chapter.

A little trivia: Baal's Erynga form is named Eryndum.

Zenon: *finished killing her 122nd Overlord* And here I am waiting for my next appearance.
Keldeox chapter 76 . 9/15/2014
To kirbystarwarrior,
What was Larharl, Adell, and Mao's original level anyway. Wat around the 5000s or something?
Karanma Maeryl chapter 76 . 9/14/2014
Ouch. Why that was unexpected... We'll miss you, Zetta. O.o

Good Chappie! Good luck and keep up the awesome work, dear friend! O:)

B.A.G-GOMEZ chapter 76 . 9/14/2014
Didn't hesitate to get this chapter dark from the get-go... Hope to see what's in store next.
Karanma Maeryl chapter 75 . 9/4/2014
Just... AMAZING. I really have no idea what to say... *is awed*

Keep up the awesome work! ;) ..May luck always be in your favor and have a good day, dear friend! O:)

B.A.G-GOMEZ chapter 75 . 9/2/2014
So much like what you'd expect from the games.
Karanma Maeryl chapter 74 . 8/22/2014
Goodie... Things getting more intense... O.o

Everyone had their own problems... This will be a looooong ride of AWESOME yet risky (but still AWESOME) adventure! Hmm, I wonder what will happen next...? :3

Keep up the amazing work! ;) ..May luck always be in your favor and have a good day, dear friend! O:)

B.A.G-GOMEZ chapter 74 . 8/18/2014
Laharl's a badass, and he hesitated several times. Good chapter, but it had less humor and action. But I'm one to talk; that chapter I did had done nothing but break the 4th wall.