Reviews for A Home Once Lost
L3ftHRyd3r chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
So does Videl question Goku's immense strength and how did she seek him out specifically? I see events still transpired without Gohan being there which is a nice touch
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
I don't know why but I wanna see Vegeta come in sooner rather then later. But this first converstation with Videl in the next chapter will be fun to see. Update soon.
Kakarot Son chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Frieza planet 217...

Why does the number 217 seem familiar... Anyway great chapters both of you... I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us.

frying pan o'doom chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
i like this and i want more... update! (:
tien shinflan chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
i get the feeling that the next chapter will make my dreams come true. can't wait for the update!
princess vegeta chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
great chap. update soon!
Son Goshen chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Hmm... Vegeta cried? Interesting developement with Gohan getting his memory back. Update soon!
FallenQueen2 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
OMG times like a million, I LOVE this chapter and i SO can't wait till the next one is up. I can't wait to see Goku's reaction to Gohan's words. 3 Keep up the awesome work :)
MindyKinamoto chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
I'm really excited to see how Videl gets involved. I really hope it isn't just a case of Gohan going to school, but rather it turns out she's befriended the z-fighters and they introduce the two. Or something like that. Hm, now that I think about it, that would actually be an awesome idea.

The last moment, with Gohan's memories coming back to him, were pretty sad. I also hope that there's more of that as well, haha.

Please update when you can!
Simgr101 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Ok now I hope you can bring back nappa and raditz back with the way they had to die here.
Pink Sparkles chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Great update! I really can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work! D
megaafan chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
i LOVE this, i cant wait 2 read more!i want 2 read about goku and gohan i cant wait till you write about how goku hears about gohans past
L3ftHRyd3r chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
I am curious to see how Gohan and Goku will relate to one another now that their battle is over. Nice job.
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Showing Sayian Honor via sacerfice(spelling) Well Done. Update soon.
Animecheetah chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
I loved the chapter and hope there's another soon :D
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »