Reviews for A Home Once Lost
hmm01meh chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
hope the next update will be soon. you just had to leave the story in this moment:(
frying pan o'doom chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
you should finish this story. this is one of the few gohan raised by saiyan stories that i like! the sad thing is all of the others that i have read are incomplete and the author will not complete them :( so you shhould defiantly finish this story! u r awesome! update soon :)
tien shinflan chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
interesting story. i like how you made goku a super saiyan even though he hasn't fought freiza yet. good story and i cannot wait for the update.
princess vegeta chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
omg i totally love this story! i can't wait to see what will happen when videl and gohan meet! will she still try to figure out his secrets? is it love at first sight or do they hate eachother? you should totally have chichi send gohan to school! omg update soon!
Super Saiyan 4 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Please review quickly!I wanna see some Gohan Videl action!
animal videl chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
amazing story! Update soon!
gue22 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
crap, im outta chapters already, this is bad, continue as fast as possible please!

yebo yes, goku will shock the shit out of you gohan, way to go. i guess the feeling of inadequacy of having your son taken from you because you were too pitiful and weak really weighed heavily on him, poor thing, he probably traned like crazy, probably went crazy, probably, ah i dont know, so many probablys, but yeah, great chap and cant wait to see this updated
gue22 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
fond memories indeed! i simply cannot believe my luck, this story continues! okay, well, so far its just kinda re-written, yay! i hope it will get past the last point though, lol, hurray once again, and gosh, it just creeps me out when gohan has that cold and hateful look in his eyes, eep!
MRMenaMRM chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Wow this is great can't wait to see chichi's reaction when she see's gohan
IasWraith chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Glad to see you're back. Can't wait for next chapter
Dr. Blue22 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Whoa so it seems goku ascended to Super Saiyan, wonder whats going to happen next Update soon!
NatDragneel-icious chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Loved your story so far can't wait to read the rest, I'm such a big Dragon Ball Z fan! Gohan is my fave character!
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
That is going to need a explanition Goku turning Super Sayian with out going to Namake. Update soon.
L3ftHRyd3r chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
So he's met his father, huh? Well let's see what years training under Vegeta can do against a SSJ. Update soon.
Team Dragon Star chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Great job with this. Devil. Unfortunately, you probably won't get to read this, though.

I liked the way you did it, and found only two errors in the whole of the story. I'll fix it up ASAP.

Kaka