Reviews for A Home Once Lost
animal videl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
cool story bro! You should continue it! Update ASAP!
caught in a moment chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I remember reading the original on raz's profile then he removed it. I am glad to see it back up again
Mariposa chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love this story please write more soon.
lil-lubear chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
wow, I like it,

please update soon
DevilsDoCry chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
well thank you kaka for pointing me in the direction of teamdragonstar, plot wise it seems very simular to the legend of a stolen hybrid, but however with a different authors take on a simular story it is something that has automatically piqued my interest.

in this entire fic i have found but one error.

"As they reached it, they turned and watched through the Perspex screen to saw the boy training"

should be see the boy training, but hey your only human and these things happen.
NefariousOne chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This sounds very interesting. :D
MooMewMoon chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hm...Interesting plot...But anyways nice story.

Also,insted of "robots thrice his size" wouldn't it be "robots triple his size"?

And I reconize your old user Razamataz...

Peace -MooMewMoon
MeteorLeopard chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This story sounds so interesting and at this point I'm just wishing that there were more chapters. It's a different concept idea from others and your writing is nice to read.

I can't wait for the next chapter to find out exactly what'll happen next!
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I remember something very similar to this a long time ago. Or at least the story concept is somewhat similar to something I read befor. Well despite similarites I'm sure there will be a difference to the other one. Update soon.
hmm01meh chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
i really like this story and i hope that you update soon)
L3ftHRyd3r chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
A nice start. I like it so far. I will be awaiting the next chapter.
Dr. Blue22 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Very interesting! and i love that some of my favourite authors made one account together, Kudos to all of you, i just hope this doesnt get in the way to much of your individual works.

And hopefully this will update quickly with 4? people working on it. Update soon! and You had them training in really low gravity if its below earths gravity lol. just saying tha kinda bothered me. if 120 is earth than he trains at 240? than thats only 2 times earths gravity and they can barely stand in it i think that needs to be fixed or something cause thats really low, Gokue trained at 100 times earths gravity on his way to namek.
johncorn chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Great start and hope this round robin writer concept work great
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14