Reviews for A Home Once Lost
Dbzlover500 chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
Hey, there's some Goku and Chichi in this chapter! lol
As for Krillin, I think that he'll get out alive with Piccolo...but not without a broken bone or two. ;)
Starrgurl327 chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
Great chapter..I'll be waiting for the next one :)
Jfmam chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
I very much enjoyed this chapter. It was a little short, but you still managed to fit alot into it. I didn't mind the lack of Gohan, as the focus on other characters was necessary and insightful.
It's been awhile since I read the earlier chapters, but this chapter certainly highlighted the differences in this world. A Piccolo who remained a villain much longer seems intriguing.

I particularly liked the insight into ChiChi. I hope this focus will continue, and that she'll have a sufficiently prominent place in the story by the end. As for her getting stronger. I approve!

I wonder where this story will move now. Gohan Vegeta and co. are in Space, while the others are still on earth or dead. I assume these two groups will eventually reunite, though to what purpose, I dare not guess.

All in all, I enjoyed this chapter greatly, and look forward to the next one soon.
Son Goshen chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
Awesome chapter. :D I can't wait for Goku to meet Vegeta already, even though that's probably really really far off. Too bad Gohan and Videl didn't appear in this chapter; I would've been interested to see what's going on. Not really complaining, because I really liked the part with Chi-Chi. Most people usually dump her in a dark corner and ignore her, or make her into an annoying nagging bitch and all that. :)

So yup! Can't wait for the next. XD *hint hint nudge nudge* :P
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
Please don't have the fight against Frezia on Namake like in the series have it some where different. Anyways thanks for the update. Update when you can.
Ky111 chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
Great chapter, wonder what will happen next. until the next one.
dcp1992 chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
Great chapter! At least we got a little bit of a back story to see a little on how his world is different than the original. Too bad there was no Gohan, or Videl for hat matter. Update soon!
pvilliabos chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
I like this, I find it soon
Sirius potter 2 chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
Great to see this update very nice
DormySaz chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
Brilliant (:
dcp1992 chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Great story! Don't see too many Gohan was taken as a kid and raised by the Saiyans or anything else where the Saiyans are still alive. I love those stories, and this one is no different, wish there were more. Cannot wait to see how Gohan and Videl react, looks like nothing really is goin on besides physical reactions with Gohan. Videl still hates him, but was starting to see him and son an asshole, lets see how the rest plays oh though. Update soon!
KayuraK chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
well two knockouts in as many chapters. It'll be fun when they both wake up.
Starrgurl327 chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
this is getting real good keep it coming :)
Jfmam chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
Interesting chapter; glad to see Goku and Chichi again.
Glad to see this updated, hopefully the next chapter, won't be as long a wait.
Ky111 chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
Great update, until the next one
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »