Reviews for Broken Wings
Nana.Ma.Wa chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This is wonderful! Really, congratulations, I loved the way you portrayed Cain and Esther *-*
TheGrandSpecter chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
:D Love it! Right when Cain was introduced, I supported EstherXCain. Amazing writing and I hope you write more Cain and Esther stories. I was planning on writing one soon too.
HanVanHelsing chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
What? thats all? u have to update!
Sasusakui chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
More!
Alpha Centarus chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
i love this story and i think that another one-shot or a second chapter would be amazing. ~
Darkkami chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Please update this because it is interesting and has the manga Cain, who is funnier •
DelilahUnknown chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I'm really hoping you update this. Its such a interesting story, especially with all the Cain wanting Esther theories going around.
DelilahUnknown chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Skyrere chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
very nice. I would like to see more of this thread if you are continuing it. :)
Kaidou chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
It's very rare to find Esther and Cain as a paring. But I like this! It's very good, and kinda sweet despite Cain being insane (although he doesn't always show it) in the TB series. He was a perfect gentleman in this story, if he wins Esther's affections Abel's going to be so very jealous... 0

I loved this! Great work!

Kaidou
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I find this pairing very interesting, especially with them meeting In the manga. I cannot WAIT to see what else is in store. :3 has the Contra mundi finally gone over the edge? Eeeeee, excitement.

Also, though the English version hasn't been released, there is one chapter raw that was uploaded that shows Cain and Esther meeting again in Albion. He and I think Isaac save her and Alec from this insane guy.