Reviews for Scarecrow Leap
Jot70 chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
Oh so cute! I loved Quatam Leap, such a great crossover.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2021
lol Wow loved the Quantum leap cross over! Excellent story! Absolutely Loved it! :)
MsChrisAnn chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
So what did Sam “put right which once went wrong?”
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
You telling me it wasn't Lee, who rescued Amanda? Bummer! The proof is in the pudding: Amanda knew when Lee Stetson was no longer occupying his body and distinguished the two kisses. Never watched Quantum Leap so the most important question was unanswered: where was Lee Stetson while the other guy invaded his body?
tanker208 chapter 1 . 2/16/2018
Very Good. Loved this!
Raeperk57 chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Loved Quantum Leap. Cute AU story.
madances chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I enjoyed the story and I really liked learning that Sam dances better than Lee.
madances chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I do not know when you wrote it but I loved it. I am adding it to favorites. Sam really should have stayed longer or at lease in more detail. I hope I find more of yours.

I have laughed more in the last couple of months, since I found Fanfiction and SMK than in many yours. The more I find In the story that is true to form the better I feel.

erika chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
LOL thanks SAM boy that must have gone over well w/lee:D
scarecrowandmrskinggirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
I love "Quantum Leap" (watch the reruns on sci-fi all the time) and of course love SMK too! This was great. I loved reading two of my favorite shows together! Keep up the good work!
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
Oh my gosh! Two of my most favorite shows (with two of the most gorgeous hunks)coming together in one world! I thoroughly enjoyed this whole episode and am going to print it out for my hubbie. We've got almost every episode of both shows on tape (most of Scarecrow tapes are unfortunately the heavily-edited PAX version). You are a genius, Ceeg!
Lori chapter 1 . 9/19/2000
LOL! Loved this story. What a unique way of combining the two shows. I enjoyed it very much.
amandakingsfriend chapter 1 . 9/15/2000
Ceeg you did a good job on this one-really cute the way you tied in "Quantum Leap"-I haven't thought about that show in years since my boys were litte and watched. How funny it should be with SMK.
Cathy chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
What a cute story! I used to watch Quantum Leap all the time. What a perfect balance!
becca chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
I Love how you tied together two of my favorite shows. Great job. Keep it up