Reviews for The Champion of Kirkwall and the Untamed Mage
tamagat chapter 4 . 3/20
holy hell! this funny as fuck!
desdelor97 chapter 4 . 3/19
This Was A Great Chapter. Please Keep Up The Great Work.
Warden of Lore chapter 4 . 1/13
Please put this up for adoption It needs to be finished.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 1/13
You know, now that I've played Inquisition, I find myself wondering just what was in that Amulet, a piece of the original Flemeth? A fragment of Mythal? Or a mixture of both?

Oh! And I have a new take on the AK Curse, it is in fact a Forced Dreaming. The spell forces the spirit into the Fade, but because of the violent nature of the spirit removal the shock to the body kills it. Similar to a Dementor's Kiss, but much faster.
Tassadar112 chapter 4 . 1/9
Amazing but needs updated
jay123 chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
ya should keep this going its really cool good work
Dur'id the Druid chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Good quirky story. Shame it hasn't updated for so long.
Pax chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Why didn't u ever finish this its so funny
patiflops2 chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Nice story my friend, brilliant writting and story line keep up the fantastic work. Fav and follow
rs43578 chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
Why have you not updated in nearly 3 years! Please update soon.
jonez227 chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
please continue!
Bookworm chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH!
Plz fin this story because it is too awesome to leave unfinished!
Dovahkiin1503 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
when comes chapter 5? good story bye the way.
LordGoblinKing chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I really hope u update this asap...harry is freaking Funny as HELL! They insults he did on the Templar had me in tears..I couldn't breath i was laughing so hard...I love it...I really REALLY want to know what u will have Harry say or do next..and the paring him up with Bethany is genius...she is like my fav chararter in Dragon Age 2. Cant wait till u post the next chapter this is DEFEINTLY one of my all time favs on my favs list..
HEXER chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Why the hell did you abandoned this story, I don't understand, it's bloody amazing.