Reviews for WHISKERS, PAWS, AND HAIRBALLS
androidtracker chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Aww so cute. Would love to see some of those pics though. Thanks for posting!
VaerellisKing.Nightingale chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That was... completely and utterly adorable. :3
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
so cute.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Just so perfectly awesome! You really did Tara's pic of their babies justice. I love cats and I love the Winchesters. This is a perfect combo.

Nice one, my dear! :)
Rosieluci chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
What an uplifting, comical, heart warming story Ness! You never cease to surprise me with the trouble you get these guys in! Thank you for putting a smile on my face!
badaiwind chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Thoroughly enjoy reading this.

So cute & cuddly ;)
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Lolll awesome story! I can just imagine it. :)

And yes the kittens were adorable in that picture, my favorite pic of them actually. :)
angelofjoy chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Oh my God! cutest story every! as if the Winchesters could get any cuter you make them into kittens! i loved it!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
What a cute story.

I'll admit I wasn't sure if I could picture Dean and Sam as kittens, but you did a great job. :)

I love how you let us know what Dean and Sam were thinking as kittens. The scenes of them playing were so cute, but I also loved the scenes where they were sleeping. When I read these lines, all I had to do was picture two of my cats, though they are sisters, Willow and Lit'le Bit sleeping together. 'He dropped his head down on top of Dean's. Dean squirmed, stuck out a paw and wrapped it around Sammy's neck.' '...they picked an apparently comfortable spot and settled down, once again curled into each other like two halves of a whole.'

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for the smile!
Rhesa chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Cutest Story Ever! loved it
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Now this was adorable! And very in character for both the boys and their oh so cute little kitten counterparts. lol I've had the good fortune of nursing those little furballs all the way to Lovinjackson's house and I have to say that you captured their personalities well. lol Awesome story, mate!
Mstngsali1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
OH MY! The Winchesters as kittens... Off the charts cute. My only complaint, not long enough! :) Loved it. :D
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Aww, this is SO PRECIOUS. I loveeee it.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
lol I really enjoyed that!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Gah, you're killing me with the cute here. I love the boys as kittens, or puppies or toddlers. The list goes on and on. Excellent fic!