Reviews for All Is Not Lost
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
wow , that was really wonderful. never thought that edward would admit that he needed jacob! this kind of imprinting didn't make him homewrecker but a successful homemaker . and renesmee is so cute . u should continue it more . really good
Juliakaze26 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
The story was lovely...but I found the concept of the imprint still a bit weird as in...they are usual romantic right...so how will that ever work out...or in this case..is it like a parent thing...
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Will they be able to figure things out? How will the others handle the news?
deezy-y chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Well, whenever you do get around to updating I look forward to reading it. This was definitely a great start!
WhipmyHair24 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Omg. This is really good. Cant wait for next update. :)
hotxhotguy chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
:D I love you, you love me, we are happy family, With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, wont you say you love me too!
klarsen117 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I am loving this.
Nic.Lan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Excellent writing.

I had always felt as if this could have been a possiblity should Bella have died, the two of the men who fought for her would be binded togethr though I didn't expect Renesmee to be actual one.

Keep up the fantastic work.
ILuvBukz chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This is gorgeous! Beautifully written and very touching, can't wait for the update!
LA91 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
loving this. update when you can :)
NanaMun chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
What a great use of Renessmee. I really have an ick thing for Breaking Dawn, but it's always great to see someone incorporate the original series and spin it on its head. I found the story believable, not rushed and tender. It can still be awesome without smut and it was! :D
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
There is a gentle cuteness to this story. Beautifully told. Thank you for sharing.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Very sweet. I liked the twist on imprinting that still allowed Jacob and Edward to be together. Thanks!
malleelee chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Enjoyed your tweaking of the usual approach. So, when do they take this relationship forward, and does Nessie blush?
TKegl chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Hmmm... an interesting twist. Renesmee is wise beyond her years...err...months? Lol! Nicely done. Glad you're going to continue this... good luck in the contest!